Archived [SoB] Julia

mattius77

May 16, 2017
If you choose the grandmother path, there is no sex content in this build version. Keep going to the club (iirc Friday or Saturday nights), buy her drinks, compliment her, go to her place with a hardon, all the usual stuff. Eventually she starts getting more flirty towards you, and asking for increasing sums of money. By the time you gift her something like 150,000 monies, she eventually lets you dry her off after getting out of the shower. But that's the extent of the Julia stuff on that path.

BennyBoi101

Sep 6, 2017
If you choose the grandmother path, there is no sex content in this build version. Keep going to the club (iirc Friday or Saturday nights), buy her drinks, compliment her, go to her place with a hardon, all the usual stuff. Eventually she starts getting more flirty towards you, and asking for increasing sums of money. By the time you gift her something like 150,000 monies, she eventually lets you dry her off after getting out of the shower. But that's the extent of the Julia stuff on that path.
I chose the grandmother path but when I go to the club on Friday and Saturday I don't see her do you maybe have a specific time or is it random?

mattius77

May 16, 2017
I never had any issues with her not appearing at the Club. Maybe try showing up at her place with an erection to raise her depravity?

mattius77

May 16, 2017
At any rate, I wouldn't worry too much about it right now. There's no real payoff to playing the grandson route at this time, so hang back for a bit.

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
I chose the grandmother path but when I go to the club on Friday and Saturday I don't see her do you maybe have a specific time or is it random?
You should be meeting her at her house and there's a dialogue. I forget what what it says but you can chose one of the paths. Current grandson path it seems like she just ignores you and there's no sex scenes. Wait I take that back they did add a few scenes but there's a lot more on the someone that left path.

Reactions: Dark95279527

mattius77

May 16, 2017
There still isn't anything really worth playing on the Grandson route. (Unless the new scenes lead to re-using the existing couch and bed scenes.)

Reactions: imnotoverhere

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
The guide is correct, but it's missing the part about requiring fitness high enough to pass the check, otherwise she turns you down the first time and you can't go back. You can fix it by increasing your fitness and typing gt 'home_julia','first_meet_start' in the command input (cheat mod).

Reactions: Hitono

#NomeD

Apr 30, 2017
There is new content for julia's, path follow the grandson's path and give her shitloads of money (about 50 tho might be less) then stop giving her money at one occasion she will mention in the shop about a sponser versace_ask.jpg refuse her then a couple of days or so she will appear at the house you will have 1 option to refuse her then she changes her mind and you will invite her in and fuck her, now every time you visit her and she ask you for money she will have sex with you.

If anyone can add or modify the above then please do so.

natte872

Jan 30, 2017
There is new content for julia's, path follow the grandson's path and give her shitloads of money (about 50 tho might be less) then stop giving her money at one occasion she will mention in the shop about a sponser View attachment 133458 refuse her then a couple of days or so she will appear at the house you will have 1 option to refuse her then she changes her mind and you will invite her in and fuck her, now every time you visit her and she ask you for money she will have sex with you.

If anyone can add or modify the above then please do so.
Just to add some clarification, she seems to visit between 14-18 when you leave/enter your house. When she asks for the clothes take the Fuck Me option and wait a couple days and she appears again and it unlocks the content.

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
Hmm.. that's why..
I gave the money for the dress and nothing changed. Thanks!

SammyX

Nov 4, 2017
What is the occasion to stop giving her money at so she will mention in the shop about a sponsor?

tiggablu1

Dec 22, 2016
Just to add some clarification, she seems to visit between 14-18 when you leave/enter your house. When she asks for the clothes take the Fuck Me option and wait a couple days and she appears again and it unlocks the content.
this request for clothes never seems to trigger for me. I turned her down when she appeared at the house, then she came back and asked again after a few days but when I invited her in the only options I got were 'give her 10000' 'Give her 20000' or 'No' anyone figure what i'm doing wrong? Thanks

natte872

Jan 30, 2017
this request for clothes never seems to trigger for me. I turned her down when she appeared at the house, then she came back and asked again after a few days but when I invited her in the only options I got were 'give her 10000' 'Give her 20000' or 'No' anyone figure what i'm doing wrong? Thanks
When she appears at the house the first time go with her to the clothing store then take the Fuck Me option and wait a few days then she shows up again. Then you say no again and she changes her mind and you fuck.

Reactions: tiggablu1

time2die

May 23, 2017
Any1 know how to trigger granny's new bedroom scene? I checked the movie folder and there are some updated gg's room clips.

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
Any1 know how to trigger granny's new bedroom scene? I checked the movie folder and there are some updated gg's room clips.
After you gave her lots of money go home jump from hall/street on 14/18 .. she should come to you and she ll ask to buy her a new dress, refuse it pick "fuck it" (if you buy her dress nothing will change and she will suck your wallet, so refuse it and she will suck your sausage lol) or smth like that, she ll come back in a few days refuse it she will say no but she ll change her mind, invite her your bedroom, enjoy. After this every time she ll ask money you ll have the option to play with her. You can't play with her anytime you want.

mattius77

May 16, 2017
Yeah, I can't really progress the Julia path beyond asking for money and feeling her up at the pool and toweling her off in the shower. As always, I cheat the motherfucking (heh) shit out of the game, so I'm probably doing something wrong there. But it's a bit of a bummer, as just looking at the video files it seems the new scenes with her are kind of sweet.

Dekix

Donor
Sep 30, 2016
what do i need to do after i tell her that I'm her grandson ? ....it tells me i should not introduced as her grandson ... i though the grandson path was extended ... ?