Archived [SoB] Julia

mattius77

May 16, 2017
Ah, gotcha.

But Oksana is 23 and MC/Sergey is 20..... so Eugene was busy in her teens lol

#NomeD

Apr 30, 2017
I'm stuck in this point, What is the next step, please ?
To be honest I have not played this for quite a while, Hoping there will be a better update soon but once you get the text message from Julia, then as far as I know there is no more contact with her.

CS

Apr 30, 2017
Need help with Julia. She keeps calling and sending a message that we're done, but there's no button to escape out of that message. I hit one of the other buttons, like inventory or settings and it goes away. But then she calls the next day again. How do I accept the message.

bouli0

Sep 2, 2017
Need help with Julia. She keeps calling and sending a message that we're done, but there's no button to escape out of that message. I hit one of the other buttons, like inventory or settings and it goes away. But then she calls the next day again. How do I accept the message.
Click on the last word : "Hell"

Bananaman27

Dec 4, 2017
I got the plot points from yana and mom about julia but I can not figure out where the house is. Can someone give me directions for getting to the house to keep the story going?

I think it should be under city->metro->valley but it does not show up.

kekzor

Aug 8, 2017
I got the plot points from yana and mom about julia but I can not figure out where the house is. Can someone give me directions for getting to the house to keep the story going?

I think it should be under city->metro->valley but it does not show up.
It's in the suburbs, same street where Anastasia works and Luda lives.

Reactions: Bananaman27

zedboden

Jan 6, 2018
Hi guys, i chose the wrong option with julia right at the beginning, can anyone tell me what variable i need to change to go back? i changes the one that says homep from 0 to 1, but its still the same. thank you.

mattius77

May 16, 2017
So the .21 cheat QSP I'm using does not have any easy vars to re-set for Julia. Does anyone know the Russian variable for the number of times you've had sex with her that I can change in a save editor?

EDIT: Nvm, no sooner do I ask the question than I think I figured it out on my own using Google Translate and guessing. lol

mattius77

May 16, 2017
Game over. That's the end of her story, you can't make sweet sweet boom boom with her any more after that call without manipulating your safe file.

kahn0219

Mar 15, 2017
.22 added some dates and teasing, but unsure how to access it. You can also tan at her pool and get asked for more money occasionally.

Kibad

May 12, 2017
.22 added some dates and teasing, but unsure how to access it. You can also tan at her pool and get asked for more money occasionally.
I think the dates and teasing are from the grandson path, i chose that option, and its all i can access too

Reactions: brave3054

mattius77

May 16, 2017
guys any help with the grandmother? i have give her tons of money and go to shopping but she still dislikes me cant rise it up hmm? how to make her like and smash her ; P?
Moving this to the character walkthrough thread.

If you are giving her money, you have chosen the Grandson path. No smashing (at least not in this build); sexy content ends with the shower scene where you hand her a towel and eventually help dry her off, and her getting progressively more touchy-feely in the scenes when she asks for money. You have to give her a lot of money in order to open up even that bit of content, I think something like 150k rubles.

AlienAnal

Aug 19, 2017
Moving this to the character walkthrough thread.

If you are giving her money, you have chosen the Grandson path. No smashing (at least not in this build); sexy content ends with the shower scene where you hand her a towel and eventually help dry her off, and her getting progressively more touchy-feely in the scenes when she asks for money. You have to give her a lot of money in order to open up even that bit of content, I think something like 150k rubles.
oh ok thanks man!

applecider95

May 8, 2018
Anyone choose the granma section?? I stuck on this choose... Only she just ask money nothing happened what should i do?