Archived [SoB] Julia

Flemh

Jun 3, 2017
So for those, like me, who made the wrong initial choice here before seeing this guide, I found that searching for "Юлия" in a save editor and changing the value for the variable ending in HOMEP from 0 to 1 unlocked this path. If I'm remembering correctly anyways :)
Can't seem to find neither "Юлия" nor HOMEP in my save. I'm using an online save editor, perhaps it doesn't show all the variables?
I made sure I went to her house on a workday chose the sentence as per the walkthrough and still, the next day I never got the option to enter her house again. Nor any other day afterwards. I don't get what I did wrong is what's bugging me :rolleyes:

aldo1985

Apr 27, 2017
Hello to all.
Did anyone get inside the house and see the scenes in the other rooms?:':)':)'(

error111

Jun 3, 2017
Hello to all.
Did anyone get inside the house and see the scenes in the other rooms?:':)':)'(
I tried everything and also can't get those scenes. Only got one in living room and one with repairing, that's all. After several times she dumps me with phone message and nothing happens afterwards.

Reactions: aldo1985

satan1972

Apr 25, 2017
I tried everything and also can't get those scenes. Only got one in living room and one with repairing, that's all. After several times she dumps me with phone message and nothing happens afterwards.
I think you have to tell her your her grandson in the first encounter. She then turns up at your house later in game to talk to your mother then asks you for money. If you give it to her you can then go to her house and talk to her and spy on her in shower and also drink with her at night club on Friday/Saturday night.

Haven't figured out yet how to sleep with her along this path (dont know if im missing another trigger somewhere)

LEE.S

Aug 17, 2017
Ошибка!Локация: home_juliaСтрока: 177Номер действия: -1Описание: Unknown action! / What is that? ㅠㅠ

Reactions: ozzbrain

Bob Shwart

Sep 6, 2017
Ошибка!Локация: home_juliaСтрока: 177Номер действия: -1Описание: Unknown action! / What is that? ㅠㅠ
I get this error too. It was the first time going to her house and I never got a choice to do anything... It is on a Saturday so not sure if that has anything to do with it...

Reactions: Shihyang

DEVIL515

Jul 10, 2017
you have to use the normal start_20_en_fix1.qsp to get the past first meeting at house after that can switch back to the cheat start en qsp

mattius77

May 16, 2017
If you're playing one of the cheat QSPs, you can set the variable 'Julia Branch Selection' to 5 to unlock her house. I've just started that, but I've already seen her in the club and spied on her in the shower and such, so I think that will open up her sexy time content.

mattius77

May 16, 2017
I used the cheat mod to gain access to her house, so I don't know what I told her. lol I think the attribute that controls this is set to '1', which I believe is you haven't told her.

Many of the MC dialogs I've seen refer to her as 'granny' or some such. But I don't know if that's different depending on what you tell her.

mattius77

May 16, 2017
Haha, I just looked at the character bios. Julia had Mom at 15 years of age. Girl gets around.