Archived [SoB] Julia

Quacker

The Quacker
Respected User
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
For me here it is the same...choose the wright answer...offer to work...but the next day or later i cant go in the house...anyone know why?
More than likely i got thr times, wrong since i went there on a sunday, and since on monday the week name resets so try after a week

robi33

Jul 11, 2017
okay.....i will try...because for now i only try this a few days ago after i went there first...maybe this will help..thanks

robi33

Jul 11, 2017
i tried now more then 2 weeks...nothing changed...maybe i need to start from the beginning...i went to her house on friday...so maybe this was the problem...really annoying

Quacker

The Quacker
Respected User
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
i tried now more then 2 weeks...nothing changed...maybe i need to start from the beginning...i went to her house on friday...so maybe this was the problem...really annoying
Send me the save file, and what is the qsp you are using?

robi33

Jul 11, 2017
since the update 014. with every new update i copy the new stuff and change the old one (no problems untill version 019)....without changing this one.....start_en_mod_with_reg_stats.qsp..because i be not sure but i think this is my save file..but i be not sure

Quacker

The Quacker
Respected User
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
since the update 014. with every new update i copy the new stuff and change the old one (no problems untill version 019)....without changing this one.....start_en_mod_with_reg_stats.qsp..because i be not sure but i think this is my save file..but i be not sure
Wait what, you havent changed your qsp, also saves are located here
Save file is located
C:\Users\<USERNAME>\Documents\Сохранения игр Quest Navigator\ <-- Contains folder(s) with large string of numbers and letters. Check date and time of creation. It's the best indicator to see which one you'll need! In there you'll find *.sav file(s)

robi33

Jul 11, 2017
okay...i think i found that...but i be not sure how version of qsp i have..because i start the game with a qsp "son of a bitch" link automatically..so i dont know which ist the newest version of qsp?

Quacker

The Quacker
Respected User
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
okay...i think i found that...but i be not sure how version of qsp i have..because i start the game with a qsp "son of a bitch" link automatically..so i dont know which ist the newest version of qsp?
Your qsp's are located in the /Son of a bitch/assets/standalone_content

robi33

Jul 11, 2017
so...it takes a bit time but i find my save game...also another version of qsp...but i could only find qsp 5.7 and another one...when i start something new came up but i couldnt see any video did you know why?

Casper

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
so...it takes a bit time but i find my save game...also another version of qsp...but i could only find qsp 5.7 and another one...when i start something new came up but i couldnt see any video did you know why?
When Quacker asks for the qsp, he means the game file in the standalone_content directory so he match the game qsp version to the save to make sure it works with your qsp since there are several versions floating around. You run the game from the exe in the main directory, not from a qsp player which doesn't support webm videos.

Reactions: Quacker

robi33

Jul 11, 2017
yes thanks i understand...i have still problems...but thats okay...i try a few things..and when this not work then i have to start from the beginning...thanks all for help

dplace

Jun 19, 2017
yes thanks i understand...i have still problems...but thats okay...i try a few things..and when this not work then i have to start from the beginning...thanks all for help
No need to start from the beginning, simply update the qsp to the quacker V9 and start a new game, save all 5 slots and the autosave, exit game, copy all saves from your old save directory to the new directory created in Сохранения игр Quest Navigator, restart game and load your saved game.

robi33

Jul 11, 2017
thanks for the info...i didnt know this before....but i already started..but the next time i know how to handle that

dugoth

Nov 23, 2016
So for those, like me, who made the wrong initial choice here before seeing this guide, I found that searching for "Юлия" in a save editor and changing the value for the variable ending in HOMEP from 0 to 1 unlocked this path. If I'm remembering correctly anyways :)

Quacker

The Quacker
Respected User
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
Can anyone give me the continued story of Julia
I cant but i can tell you, from the information people have supplied she fucks and btrakd up after x amount of sex with you

stormxxx

Apr 24, 2017
@Quacker can u help me please when i came to Julias house and try to click on call nothnig happen .
Sometimes i get red window with unknown action . If u want i can send u save. thanks for help and sorry for my bad english

Last edited:

Magdragon

Aug 5, 2016
Are you using a .19 save with .20 update? If you are then you need to start a new game.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Julia says, she doesn't know what it's all about, she doesn't seem to care at all.

Open your eyes and see.