Archived [SoB] Julia

Trololol

Apr 24, 2017
Hello, i need some help with the grandson path, according to the char sheet i gave her 845k until now, i can wipe her off after the shower and buy her drinks at the nightclub, but not much else, i also can't buy her clothes, can anyone tell me how to progress?

ritasd

Jul 19, 2019
i enough gave her money but not event anymore after open shower and sunbathe
how can i sex with her?

bardo

Nov 26, 2016
i enough gave her money but not event anymore after open shower and sunbathe
how can i sex with her?
You might need to go into your hallway during the day.. around 6-ish I think. Just keep trying there and eventually you should get a scene where she shows up and you 'arrange' things to be more what you expect. Basically she asks for money and you refuse her unless she gives it up. She'll refuse, but keep coming back to that hallway a day or so later. I think that's how it goes anyway. It might happen immediately.

Nootky

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
I'll add to the Grandson path, as best I can. I use the Cheat QSP so things maybe slightly out of whack.

~

When Yana is of high enough stats, talk to her in the kitchen at 9am. Ask about Julia. Dunno the exact required stats, I just maxed them all.

Go to Julias house in the suburbs sometime in the afternoon and greet her as her Grandson. She'll leave and the MC will be like "Maybe I shouldn't have done that".

(Maybe only on weekends) Go back to Yanas room late in the day and there should be an option to talk to her again about Julia and the money problems. I didn't read the exact words on the option, mostly because I accidentally clicked it, and barely registered it was there at all. Should be obvious tho. I missed this option for quite a while, since I never talked to Yana again after getting Julia open, and was wondering why Julia never showed up.

After you do the above, Julia will randomly appear in your house. If there's a time requirement for this, I don't know. She appeared for me at 20:00 on a Monday. I'm gonna say she just appears whenever you go back home once the requirements are met.

She asks for money, give her 100,000. If you don't have 100,000 you probably fail this and the path may close. Not sure, didn't try. This puts you on the full Grandson path, and you can re-enter Julias house at your leisure.

You can Talk to Julia in her Kitchen @ noon to go shopping(random), Sunbathe at the pool, and sleep in second bedroom. She'll randomly ask for money at various times. She only asks a couple of time throughout the week, resets every monday. You can also find her in the club on the weekends.

This is all padding. You're goal here is get about 300k total given to her. I tried smaller amounts, but it didn't work far as I can tell. If you don't use the cheat QSP, this will be quite a grind since she only asks for small amounts (10k at most) a few times a week(3-5).

Once you've given the required amount, leave her house and return. She calls you out for being a pervy peeper but says it's fine because you've literally made her rich. You can now do more things with her. Including, no big shocker here, give her lots of money.

You can take her on dates @ 18:00 from her bedroom(weekends). At the pool you can give her a massage and 10k and various other minor events are changed.

~

At this point I got bored and vaguely lost. I'm 90% sure you need to start denying her money after a while. Eventually a talking point comes up in her Hall while watching TV that switches the relationship to full sexy times. I have a save before I cheated it, and may try it again later legitmately, but for now I just cheated the "Stood up" variable to 5 and the relationship went to sex.

Doing this without cheating, the Cheat QSP variable tracker never went up when I denied her. So there's either a random timer here, the denial only goes up on certain events, a convo elsewhere I missed, an event I missed, or it's a massive very expensive grind. However my guide thing above should get you pretty far into it.

Last edited:

Hcnum

Mar 31, 2018
Has anyone got a just as julia arrives at your during the grandson route, Ive tried but can't seem to trigger

wewladdy

Aug 5, 2016
Doing this without cheating, the Cheat QSP variable tracker never went up when I denied her. So there's either a random timer here, the denial only goes up on certain events, a convo elsewhere I missed, an event I missed, or it's a massive very expensive grind. However my guide thing above should get you pretty far into it.
I believe you need to get to 300k again, then when you are at home at some point and go 'Outside' she will appear, you need to deny her request there (the 'Fuck Me' option) and a week or so later you will need to go 'Outside' from your house again, at some point she should appear again to apologize, and its straightforward from there

Reactions: hichy13 and Nootky

Gaijin100

Jan 13, 2018
so there is only sex scenes when you give her money in the hall ( non-drunk ) kitchen at noon and thats it? because when i give her money when shes drinking a martini no sex scene and there is not sex scene when you are in her bedroom or when shes on computer....i did cheat to get the money up ect...

Nootky

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
so there is only sex scenes when you give her money in the hall ( non-drunk ) kitchen at noon and thats it? because when i give her money when shes drinking a martini no sex scene and there is not sex scene when you are in her bedroom or when shes on computer....i did cheat to get the money up ect...
Once you've actually unlocked her sex scenes via the "stood up" variable, she has one for every room iirc. Except the pool. Unless I just didn't see the pool one.

Also sometimes she just doesn't.

Gaijin100

Jan 13, 2018
Once you've actually unlocked her sex scenes via the "stood up" variable, she has one for every room iirc. Except the pool. Unless I just didn't see the pool one.

Also sometimes she just doesn't.

hmmm i didn't notice the stood up variable in the cheat menu. is there a variable that conflicts with that?

EDIT: Yeh i did everything right but still not getting any sex scenes in bedroom, or when shes on the computer. is this a Ver 2.9 thing?

EDIT 2: if you are talking about sex scenes when you sleep and she wakes you up asking for money....then that one i get.

Last edited:

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
Can I do anything when I played stranger path and Julia now "Refused to see you anymore" ?
Of course I know that I can use cheats to change path to grandson but I want to know whether I can change her decision on the current path, that she does not want to see me again.

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
.... i think i more or less figured grandson path . in the end nootky made things confusing .

Last edited: