VN Ren'Py JUICY FUTA [Development thread]

JuicyEliot

Game Developer
Oct 6, 2020
patreon ban.png

Hey !

I'm developing my first visual novel on Renp'y.

Juicy Futa is an open-world visual novel/dating-sim, set in a jazzy, black and white atmosphere.

You are Eliot, a horny Futa time traveler who gets lost on a very special island. You get stuck in the past and need to find a way back to your time.

Nina branle E  02.gif

Immerse yourself in the life of the islanders, get to know them, gain their trust, become their friends and maybe more...

You’ll have to help people and please them if you want to go home !

dain gif nina suck.gif

Available features:

• Characters stats : mood, trust, lust, love… watch the characters you’re talking to react to what you’re saying.
  • A village map with many places to visit : Bar, shoe shop available in V0.3. (The hotel, church, police station and more will be available soon !)
  • Your own house ! You’ll be able to customize this house on next updates.
  • 3 sex scenes : futaxgirl, malexfuta, futaxmale.
Wanted next features :

• A lot of locations. The island is big !
  • More than 15 characters and sex scene.
  • A money/job system.
  • An event system depending on how many days you’re on the island.
  • Deeper relationships stories.
  • Customize your house : Get souvenirs from your conquest and friends, buy some decoration.
Village-1-200-.png

Last edited:

JuicyEliot

Game Developer
Oct 6, 2020
For now I'm thinking of doing everything in black and white. Do you find that annoying or unpleasing ? I need honest feedback :)

Melmoth99

Oct 1, 2017
For now I'm thinking of doing everything in black and white. Do you find that annoying or unpleasing ? I need honest feedback :)
I don't really have a problem with Black and White pics but, the city you posted just doesn't seem right. The shades of grey color in the city you posted used just bothers my eyes a bit.