4.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Fappledorf

Sep 5, 2023
Definitely like this game's focus on juicy jiggly jugs, and it's a neat early build! I do have a few thoughts:
  • It should probably be a bit more consistent what actions advance time. Using the map you can basically teleport everywhere instantly, but using the "exit area" button usually seems to advance an hour. Meanwhile I can dance, drink at the bar and have a rowdy session with a model without any time advancing.
  • Please let us get dirtier in the club in a future update! There's a lot of nice "dresses" on display and I'd love to both see more of that and have some hardcore scenes on the dance floor.
  • I'm guessing most of the empty zones and "Hi, I'm idling!" interactions are placeholders so that's fine.
  • For the creampie shots I'd personally love seeing a bit more focus on the finish and the dripping.
  • For the photography interface... I understand if this is a technical limit or design choice, but I'd rather have a proper menu or schedule for the shoots.
Still, loving the game's plot even if it's not much for story. I'm looking forward to seeing how it develops.

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes