AxelX7

Feb 19, 2018
does anyone know how to delete saves?
Strange request I know but there is a bit more satisfaction starting over, especially if it came with 100% in some already

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
does anyone know how to delete saves?
Strange request I know but there is a bit more satisfaction starting over, especially if it came with 100% in some already
I mean, there's nothing really stopping you from going through the game and doing what it takes to unlock each scene even when its already unlocked, unlike some RPG Maker games, but basically do as Andrea_87 said and that'll do it.

AxelX7

Feb 19, 2018
C:\Users\*USERS*\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\*XXXXXXXX*

Navigate through the folders until you find one that has the name of the game you want to reset and delete the .sol file inside
I tried but only worked with the swordsman, which sucks :/ but thank you anyway.

AxelX7

Feb 19, 2018
I mean, there's nothing really stopping you from going through the game and doing what it takes to unlock each scene even when its already unlocked, unlike some RPG Maker games, but basically do as Andrea_87 said and that'll do it.
You are right, it can still be fun

Y001

Jan 21, 2018
THE NEW JSK STUDIO GAME "Destroy! Super Demon King"

Reactions: Fed

GodZio

May 22, 2017
Actually the first question to ask is does anyone have an English translation?
The game game just came out, and since JSK's attitude to english translations of his work is, to put it mildly, "negative", don't expect anything official, ever. As for the fan translation you will have to wait for at least a few months I think...

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
The game game just came out, and since JSK's attitude to english translations of his work is, to put it mildly, "negative", don't expect anything official, ever. As for the fan translation you will have to wait for at least a few months I think...
That was pretty much my point to the person asking for a save so shortly after it's been released.

noxtek

Modder
Aug 19, 2017
modded the main SFW to unlock the full gallery and 1000000 points
simply copy and run it from the main game folder

(mod based on the partial translated one from )

p.s. next week i remove the censor and the blood from scenes if someone needs

Reactions: Fed

GodZio

May 22, 2017

p.s. next week i remove the censor and the blood from scenes if someone needs
Try to post the uncensored version without the blood removal, that would be great.

Reactions: crimsoncarmine

Canade

Sep 26, 2018
@noxtek84

p.s. next week i remove the censor and the blood from scenes if someone needs. @noxtek84

Just want to give you a heads up, Icevail has finished the partial and now has a new link, in case you wanted to mod the updated version.

Q.Cumber

Jan 17, 2019
Oh my... I think I love you, whoever did all this. I remember these games, some were buggy as hell and some never got translated or both. Seriously, you're awesome.

4.90 star(s) 13 Votes