D

Deleted member 516216

U guys know how to get the behind the back standing pos in reimi? Help :V

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
Is there a walkthrough, I know there was a thread with one before.

GodZio

May 22, 2017
Right... Since some people were asking for it here is the uncensored version of the MGB, the thing with it is that the translation is somewhat lacking, i.e. most of the endings aren't translated. (if any)

Jul 22, 2017
Right... Since some people were asking for it here is the uncensored version of the MGB, the thing with it is that the translation is somewhat lacking, i.e. most of the endings aren't translated. (if any)

I can't play the swf file... wut? Even after installation of adobe flash again it doesn't let me play it...

Fed

May 14, 2017

If you don't mind me asking, where did you find it?

jason95821

Feb 10, 2017
is there any plans to finish the translations of jsk
or other places that might have fully translated ver of these games

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
is there any plans to finish the translations of jsk
or other places that might have fully translated ver of these games
The translators are working on it, it just takes time to do a full translation and get it to make sense in the process. You do not want to know how many "fully translated" games are out there where their "translation" is actually far worse than the original language.

Reactions: jason95821

jason95821

Feb 10, 2017
The translators are working on it, it just takes time to do a full translation and get it to make sense in the process. You do not want to know how many "fully translated" games are out there where their "translation" is actually far worse than the original language.
thanks i think id rather try and learn jap than deal with machine translation lol

Reactions: alex2011
4.90 star(s) 13 Votes