Regula

Jan 22, 2018
MGB 2-2 you need cheats to win this i tried now 20 times she can double magic attack you while you can only block once. I hate such games.
Uh...no? Maybe I'm not the best person to take advice from since I managed to max out all my stats while playing through 2-1 but...here goes. Just don't block. Take the hits like a champ and save up your AP thingy(the blue bar), shooting her is more efficient than blocking most of the time. use that hypno bullet thing and the blitz bullet while she's about to do one of her big spells (The exact combination is usually Hypno bullet ->Blitz bullet->SHOOT->SHOOT->SHOOT) and capture her when she sleeps (Use capture the moment she's about to get up so you can recover the maximum amount of AP) (You can just do that and rape her for an easy win or use the oppurtunity to recover AP while she's tied up)

PS: Don't try to attack her while she's tied up. It's better to hit her when she gets up if I remember right.

Reactions: Kietufh

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
Uh...no? Maybe I'm not the best person to take advice from since I managed to max out all my stats while playing through 2-1 but...here goes. Just don't block. Take the hits like a champ and save up your AP thingy(the blue bar), shooting her is more efficient than blocking most of the time. use that hypno bullet thing and the blitz bullet while she's about to do one of her big spells and capture her when she sleeps (Use capture the moment she's about to get up so you can recover the maximum amount of AP) (You can just do that and rape her for an easy win or use the oppurtunity to recover AP while she's tied up)
will try that thanks.

Reactions: Kimedwardsalonga

Nonya Bizz

May 12, 2018
I know this is one of those "what did you expect on a site like this where all the games are like that?", but it really does bum me out that all pregnant scenes seem to only be through rape/slave endings and there's none where it happens as lovers, especially since in each lovers ending they do say they want to get pregnant anyway.

Fed

May 14, 2017
I'm not so sure the Me Too movement would be brave enough to infringe on what is essentially a right, especially in the US, where it falls under first amendment protection. They could get in some pretty deep trouble, though nothing criminal, if they tried it AND they would make fools of themselves in the process for trying to defend the "rights" of fictional female characters turned fake victims of a fake depiction of a crime.
Lol, they are "brave" enough to infringe on someone's right to a fair trial so the sky is the limit in that regard. As for "fake depictions of a fake crime" I agree but look at how the media reacted to rapelay. Or hell, even just reactions to games that included attractive women.

ilozq

Jul 26, 2017
i came for the nostalgia and surprised there were new games. hope we have more of them translated.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Lol, they are "brave" enough to infringe on someone's right to a fair trial so the sky is the limit in that regard. As for "fake depictions of a fake crime" I agree but look at how the media reacted to rapelay. Or hell, even just reactions to games that included attractive women.
True, its been so long I almost forgot about Rapelay, and I have and still play it to this day. You're right, they probably would pull that kind of stunt even with the backlash they would get. To be honest, I'm surprised the JSK games haven't been targeted already. There was a movement in Japan long before Me Too, which are the ones who brought on the initial Rapelay incident in the first place, and they are still fairly active in trying to get that kind of content banned completely. MGB and several other JSK games do fit their target profile almost identically to Rapelay, so their silence is odd. Maybe JSK just isn't big enough to be targeted.

Fed

May 14, 2017
True, its been so long I almost forgot about Rapelay, and I have and still play it to this day. You're right, they probably would pull that kind of stunt even with the backlash they would get. To be honest, I'm surprised the JSK games haven't been targeted already. There was a movement in Japan long before Me Too, which are the ones who brought on the initial Rapelay incident in the first place, and they are still fairly active in trying to get that kind of content banned completely. MGB and several other JSK games do fit their target profile almost identically to Rapelay, so their silence is odd. Maybe JSK just isn't big enough to be targeted.
I agree with you, I think the reason JSK isn't targeted is because of the size. JSK is one (maybe a couple) guys making flash games where as Illusion is an actual company making proper CD released 3d games.

Reactions: alex2011

TowerCrow

Donor
Nov 22, 2018
I am a little surprised that someone hasn't tried to develop English-language knockoffs of these sorts of games. They seem to be popular enough and they do sorta follow a formula.

I was going to suggest it could be done in Unity, but I guess that flash is nice for a game like this because of the vector-art animation cheating you can do... although I haven't decompiled them to see if that's actually being done. There'd be a lot of art labor trying to do them with raster art, I guess, because they're not just normal walk-left-walk-right-jump-shoot sprites.

Although I guess a person could make the same "why isn't anyone doing this" point about the entire "run-or-rape" genre, which is even larger and has no English-world equivalent yet.
One reason would be that non-con is against Patreon's TOS even though no one has gone down for that as far as I know. Beyond that, I guess JSK style games do require a decent animator, an engine that can do more than a VN and some basic programming skills. A combination of all 3 skills is rare in the current western market.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
One reason would be that non-con is against Patreon's TOS even though no one has gone down for that as far as I know. Beyond that, I guess JSK style games do require a decent animator, an engine that can do more than a VN and some basic programming skills. A combination of all 3 skills is rare in the current western market.
Patreon isn't the only possibility for an income source, though, so their ToS doesn't really come into play unless the dev chooses to use them. I'd say the other part is more likely.

Incombat

Apr 27, 2017
Ok, i'm having problems with
  • Miyui ~My Neighbor Swordsman in School~
Got all the stuff except Lewd ending(inran). Readme says you just make her cum 3 times or more in Extra mode 1 or 2 . Easy enough, but i still get Slave ending. Is it broken because of translation?

JacksHoff

Jul 15, 2018
View attachment 230272

Overview:
A collection of JSK工房 games.​

Thread Updated: 2019 - 01 - 23
Release Date: 2010-2018
Developer:
Censored: Partial
Version: 2019-01-22
Language: English + Partial English
Store:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

FULL DOWNLOAD
- -

Split Downloads
Magical Girl Buster translation by:

is missing

Reapergod36

Jun 23, 2017
A collection of barely understandable games that are clones of one another... if someone charged people for this. I don't think I agree with selling junk.

Fed

May 14, 2017
I haven't found a translation for it, and f95zone forbids uploading untranslated games, so yeah...
Could you still link to where you found it? It's not like you're making a thread for a non English game.

4.90 star(s) 13 Votes