alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
The main post with actual downloads was gone, without it was nothing more than a discussion thread. So I took it upon myself to make a new one with blessing from admins.

If it doesn't save your game try running it as an administrator
I see, that clears that up. It just disappeared, so it seemed strange considering it was still somewhat active.

There is no walkthrough for MGB at the moment afaik
I'm aware, I was just reinforcing the point ChampionXD made.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Also, speaking of cheat engine, I'm having a particularly hard time in MGB 2-2, does anyone know what value to freeze for health? The AI seems to love spamming the big moves when I can't block. The main issue is I don't even know what to scan for to even get the initial value.

Reactions: JosefoftheBenny

firenun

Jul 3, 2017
There is no walkthrough for MGB at the moment afaik
[For MGB]
I found this on the ULMF Forum

1. Rape End: Defeat her three times in either 2:1 or 2:2 but only rape her once.
2. Rape End (Pregnant): Rape her three times.
3. Slave End: Rape her three times in 2:2 making her cum, use 4 aphrodisiac shots on her, pick 2 on first dialog, 1 on second dialog.
4. Submission End: Defeat her twice in 2:2, lose to her the third round. Make sure you've initiated 2 aphrodisiac scenes from her
5. Lovers End: Defeat her three times in 2:1, no rape. pick 1, then 2 during first dialog, 1, then 1 for the second.

With an edit to the steps for Submission End
  1. start 2:1 mode (not 2:2 !!!)
  2. win with no rape, pick dialogue options 1 then 2
  3. win with no rape, pick dialogue options 1 then 1
  4. during 3rd fight activate twice the aphrodisiac scene with one shot each (other scenes may succeed too), then lose

GodZio

May 22, 2017
Folks at ULMF started working on a guide for all JSK games, here is the link if someone wants to contribute:

Regula

Jan 22, 2018
[For MGB]
I found this on the ULMF Forum

1. Rape End: Defeat her three times in either 2:1 or 2:2 but only rape her once.
2. Rape End (Pregnant): Rape her three times.
3. Slave End: Rape her three times in 2:2 making her cum, use 4 aphrodisiac shots on her, pick 2 on first dialog, 1 on second dialog.
4. Submission End: Defeat her twice in 2:2, lose to her the third round. Make sure you've initiated 2 aphrodisiac scenes from her
5. Lovers End: Defeat her three times in 2:1, no rape. pick 1, then 2 during first dialog, 1, then 1 for the second.

With an edit to the steps for Submission End
  1. start 2:1 mode (not 2:2 !!!)
  2. win with no rape, pick dialogue options 1 then 2
  3. win with no rape, pick dialogue options 1 then 1
  4. during 3rd fight activate twice the aphrodisiac scene with one shot each (other scenes may succeed too), then lose
Oh, I was wondering how to get those. Thanks.

nononomaybe

Jun 6, 2018
Holy shit, I didn't know there were more recent JSK games. Much appreciated.
Wish there was more translation for Princess Irene, since it is no combat & more dialogue heavy.
The fighting ones strike a good balance in difficulty to reward. Just grindy enough that getting stronger feels rewarding instead of a slog.

Flamewolf

Oct 31, 2017
I'm not going to ask when partials will be finished translating, I can wait as long as it takes, I'm a very patient guy. My question is which game are the translators prioritizing first?

May 31, 2018
I can't find it? I'm talking about the one girl with purple hair and not the karen martial arts one.

Also. Does anyone have 100% save for magical girl buster?
Hmm, it's not in the individual downloads, it should be in the main pack though. If not, check the ULMF thread, I believe their translation thread has the partial, that's where I got it.

Reactions: ShadowMan115

W65

May 31, 2018
I am a little surprised that someone hasn't tried to develop English-language knockoffs of these sorts of games. They seem to be popular enough and they do sorta follow a formula.

I was going to suggest it could be done in Unity, but I guess that flash is nice for a game like this because of the vector-art animation cheating you can do... although I haven't decompiled them to see if that's actually being done. There'd be a lot of art labor trying to do them with raster art, I guess, because they're not just normal walk-left-walk-right-jump-shoot sprites.

Although I guess a person could make the same "why isn't anyone doing this" point about the entire "run-or-rape" genre, which is even larger and has no English-world equivalent yet.

moonanon

Aug 17, 2016
Thanks. I download these every so often and think I will save them someplace and think I won't lose them... again. As it turns out I lost or deleted them.. again. So thanks for the upload.

moonanon

Aug 17, 2016
I am a little surprised that someone hasn't tried to develop English-language knockoffs of these sorts of games. They seem to be popular enough and they do sorta follow a formula.

I was going to suggest it could be done in Unity, but I guess that flash is nice for a game like this because of the vector-art animation cheating you can do... although I haven't decompiled them to see if that's actually being done. There'd be a lot of art labor trying to do them with raster art, I guess, because they're not just normal walk-left-walk-right-jump-shoot sprites.

Although I guess a person could make the same "why isn't anyone doing this" point about the entire "run-or-rape" genre, which is even larger and has no English-world equivalent yet.
I am almost positive that actively making English versions of 'run-or-rape' would get whomever did hunted by SJW members of 'me2'.... I love jsk but there is a part of me that thinks a company or group based in 'the west' wouldn't be able to survive legal fallout or social justice attacks.

SangerZonvolt

May 20, 2018
When trying to download the partials from Megaup it tries to download an exe with the size of about 2mb with the same name. This seems highly suspicious, you might wanna check if that download has been hijacked.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I am almost positive that actively making English versions of 'run-or-rape' would get whomever did hunted by SJW members of 'me2'.... I love jsk but there is a part of me that thinks a company or group based in 'the west' wouldn't be able to survive legal fallout or social justice attacks.
I'm not so sure the Me Too movement would be brave enough to infringe on what is essentially a right, especially in the US, where it falls under first amendment protection. They could get in some pretty deep trouble, though nothing criminal, if they tried it AND they would make fools of themselves in the process for trying to defend the "rights" of fictional female characters turned fake victims of a fake depiction of a crime.

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
MGB 2-2 you need cheats to win this i tried now 20 times she can double magic attack you while you can only block once. I hate such games.

4.90 star(s) 13 Votes