Fake Rabi ~

Oct 22, 2018
Is there a chance that the partially translated will be fully translated? Im a huge fan of jsk games and ny favorite game is the HOW TO DISCIPLINE A SHOPLIFTING GIRL.... Wish it can be fully translated

Reactions: JosefoftheBenny

W65

May 31, 2018
Am I having a blood-on-brain moment, or did we have a different JSK games thread hanging around somewhere? Can't search it out for the life of me, no bookmarks, etc.

I could be thinking about a different forum, but I have no idea which one it'd be. Maybe I'm just getting old.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Am I having a blood-on-brain moment, or did we have a different JSK games thread hanging around somewhere? Can't search it out for the life of me, no bookmarks, etc.

I could be thinking about a different forum, but I have no idea which one it'd be. Maybe I'm just getting old.
There WAS one, I was just in it yesterday. Then it popped up with an "Oops" message and I can't even find it anymore. It was probably either deleted or taken out of public view for some reason. EDIT: I just searched my own activity since that was the last thread I was in, its not even in my own activity, so it is definitely gone. Why is a different issue entirely at this point.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Battle type games can be easily cheated with
That solves the battle part, but winning alone doesn't get you everything. I still have no clue how to get any of the endings in either Karen, MGB, or Miyui, but I have said endings unlocked only because I have an unlocked save. As far as I can tell, and I just did the grind needed to win in all three over the last couple days, there is no ending simply for winning. You have to pick specific dialogue options, which is where the walkthrough would come in.

GodZio

May 22, 2017
There WAS one, I was just in it yesterday. Then it popped up with an "Oops" message and I can't even find it anymore. It was probably either deleted or taken out of public view for some reason. EDIT: I just searched my own activity since that was the last thread I was in, its not even in my own activity, so it is definitely gone. Why is a different issue entirely at this point.
The main post with actual downloads was gone, without it was nothing more than a discussion thread. So I took it upon myself to make a new one with blessing from admins.

These are quite awesome! Does anyone know if there's a way to save our progress tho?
If it doesn't save your game try running it as an administrator

GodZio

May 22, 2017
That solves the battle part, but winning alone doesn't get you everything. I still have no clue how to get any of the endings in either Karen, MGB, or Miyui, but I have said endings unlocked only because I have an unlocked save. As far as I can tell, and I just did the grind needed to win in all three over the last couple days, there is no ending simply for winning. You have to pick specific dialogue options, which is where the walkthrough would come in.
There is no walkthrough for MGB at the moment afaik

4.90 star(s) 13 Votes