Posab

Oct 2, 2019
Well, my active presence is not exactly needed here these days (I still lurk around without uttering a word) when it comes to translation, when people have wider access to AI auto-translation tools now, the AI has gotten fairly decent (still not perfect by any means, some do good, others 'fubar' it royally) and people get by using these tools, rather than relying me do it by hand slowly over time, all I can do is offer a guiding hand when I spot something that's not entirely accurate, like with the new gal's name when it came down to it.

Yet I have very little to say when it comes to the games itself due to the unity format, which I have no damn clue about when it comes to its inner workings in opposed when it came to the flash versions, so I can't really participate on the discussion with any insights on the matter when it comes to modding the game with recolors and such, all I can do is read nod in silence.

And ever since I retired from workforce, I've been clearing my backlog of games that have been gathering dust over the past few decades, so there is also that to explain when I suddenly drop out from radar.
do you plan on making full translations for the flash era games

4.90 star(s) 13 Votes