Unreal Engine Completed Joyous Reunion - Tails of Azeroth Series [v1.0b] [Auril]

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes

Gomd

Jan 29, 2018
New gif from Auril. I think this is a Christmas episode.

Belugahs

May 5, 2017
wow, if from now on auril puts gallery in all its games and you can access all the scenes without playing it, it will be super easy to create the videos :)

Belugahs

May 5, 2017
mmmm, I entered the gallery, but I see missing some "secondary scenes" like the first of all with your mother and the tauren and the second with jeniffer on the boat, are not they because they are not considered scenes? (I guess "scene" are considered those in which you can move the camera and there is no dialogue between the characters, the others will be "soft-scenes" and are not included there, am I right?) I mean that to get all the scenes and the "secondaries" to record the video, it is necessary to play the whole game true? Sorry for my English, i hope i have explained

Edit:

I also do not see the scene in the bathroom with the two bloodelfs, the elf with the demon hunter (I should be in the gallery since I have seen it before get in), I have entered the code 1234, it is supposed to have unlocked all the scenes or just a few "extras",i will play the whole game if I want to make the video well :(, what a shit gallery, you miss many "secondary scenes"

CephalonHey

Jun 6, 2017
mmmm, I entered the gallery, but I see missing some "secondary scenes" like the first of all with your mother and the tauren and the second with jeniffer on the boat, are not they because they are not considered scenes? (I guess "scene" are considered those in which you can move the camera and there is no dialogue between the characters, the others will be "soft-scenes" and are not included there, am I right?) I mean that to get all the scenes and the "secondaries" to record the video, it is necessary to play the whole game true? Sorry for my English, i hope i have explained

Edit:

I also do not see the scene in the bathroom with the two bloodelfs, the elf with the demon hunter (I should be in the gallery since I have seen it before get in), I have entered the code 1234, it is supposed to have unlocked all the scenes or just a few "extras",i will play the whole game if I want to make the video well :(, what a shit gallery, you miss many "secondary scenes"
I think the shtick is that either you can have all the scenes in there only after play through whole game or you won't have all the scenes. Because, if all the scenes would be there, it would be harder to find gallery.

Reactions: Belugahs

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017

Edit:

I think the gallery is still a work in progress. It does not include all the regular scenes yet either. I hope those will be present come release of this game.

Reactions: Belugahs

MonkeyZero

Nov 6, 2017
Does anyone know how often Auril updates the games? I used to know but for the life of me, I can not remember... It was either Auril or some other Dev that released every two weeks. I just recently swung back around to Auril's games this past month or two...

Shader

Oct 22, 2017
I think she is done with Warcraft themed games, check out new post on twitter. I guess "time to move" means more than just moving to twitter...

zooptyboopty

Jan 27, 2018
I think she is done with Warcraft themed games, check out new post on twitter. I guess "time to move" means more than just moving to twitter...
I doubt it. She has had many easter eggs in her games for years showing wierd characters from other games, but never done it. In Christmas 2 there were Mass Effect characters dancing on a bridge. I guess it is in Christmas episodes mainly that she has wierd secret easter eggs.

Reactions: wert68

MonkeyZero

Nov 6, 2017
The words time to move are not ones I would use for I quit. I quit or I'm done would be. Time to move for me means time to move to a different service, different Appartments, different countries.

You read an awfully lot into those words. Maybe soon we'll have a bit more info as to what Auril means, but for now let's not jump to conclusions base on a few words that could mean so many things.

Reactions: Shader

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
The words time to move are not ones I would use for I quit. I quit or I'm done would be. Time to move for me means time to move to a different service, different Appartments, different countries.

You read an awfully lot into those words. Maybe soon we'll have a bit more info as to what Auril means, but for now let's not jump to conclusions base on a few words that could mean so many things.
Plus the tweet after that is another gif featuring WoW characters again, so I wouldn't sweat it. Besides, it's not like the quality of their work would suddenly go down tremendously if they moved on from WoW.

kekkeron

Oct 15, 2018
Oi I've got a slight problem, the screen goes black and the game apparently freezes near the beginning after
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
My guess is pc can't handle cum scenes.

kekkeron

Oct 15, 2018
What are the PC specs?
Screenshot_17.png

Screenshot_42.png

I know it's not good, but the game runs surprisingly well compared to the previous ones. I can play on the default settings and get a decent framerate without stuttering, it's just that it freezes upon exiting the scene and I can't progress.

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
View attachment 201980

View attachment 201981

I know it's not good, but the game runs surprisingly well compared to the previous ones. I can play on the default settings and get a decent framerate without stuttering, it's just that it freezes upon exiting the scene and I can't progress.
Could very well have to do with the cum effects. The game stutters whenever I get to the end of the scene, and that's with a 4690K and 980ti, which should be more than capable.

Reactions: kekkeron

MonkeyZero

Nov 6, 2017
The new goopy cum effect seems to be a bit of a killer on only rigs. kinda wish Auril gave us a toggle option for these cause I don't mind the original effects.

The whole lot of games are a bit buggy at times. Such is the cost of making games with an advanced game engine like Unreal Engine 4 when you are a solo or small team developer. Over time the quality of visuals and level design has increased, but these games are hacked together still.

Not trying to say these games are not worth it, just that Auril is still working on improving the skills needed to make a game. After all, over time the games have become less and less buggy with each new title.

evervolv

May 17, 2017
New cum effects have not so big performance problems like a mirror in room with portal in previous patches. I've got 20 fps on 1080ti there :D
I even can't imagine how was it run on less powerful systems.
As i know, your 8600m haven't it's own video memory, and it's use RAM instead. 4gb it's very small amount at all.
I think there's just not enough memory for new cum scenes.

kekkeron

Oct 15, 2018
Guess I'll wait for an update in hopes of that stuff being toggleable then. In the meantime, anyone know a way to work around this/skip parts of the game with the console?

magfonte

Dec 14, 2017
LRRH1.03 + console
Run the shortcut: OST_Game found at: \ OST_Game \ Binaries \ Win64.
Activate console tilde button ~
does the console do something special ? or ?

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes