Unreal Engine Completed Joyous Reunion - Tails of Azeroth Series [v1.0b] [Auril]

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
Honestly a fluid cum animation and gallery is exactly what this game needed (Besides a save feature). Now all we need is a way to either access the gallery from the main menu, or skip the prologue.
Good thing is that will probably be kept in next episodes that arent shit, so its most definitely the 2 best features that could be added to this.

Reactions: RedPillBlues

oldmasterxd

Oct 14, 2016
Here is the unpacked game, in one archive + bonus: unlocked console, enjoy =)
MEGA:
Torrents: magnet:?xt=urn:btih:2EC085F9EBBE05993F4DD37EA31465D19FDE908F&dn=Joyous%20Reunion-0.7%2bunlock%20console.zip&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3a80%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.opentrackr.org%3a1337%2fannounce
Work teams:
Fly - allows you to fly (not to be confused with ghost, fly does not allow passing through walls)
Ghost - allows you to fly through walls
Walk - turns off the flight
Shot - takes a snapshot of the game
RestartLevel-restart the game
ToggleDebugCamera - free cameras.
DestroyTarget - deletes the object the cursor is pointing at.
Teleport - teleports the player to where the cursor is.
i have no idea how u unlocked the console since auril disabled it on chapter 1 episodes but thank you

D

Deleted member 192287

The day this comes on android is the day my dick falls off

TaxMaster

Jul 12, 2017
New post on auril's tumblr.

It looks like updates are gonna be posted to a twitter account from now on.

Reactions: bigpenniser

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
is the gallery a scene recollection or just pictures (cg) thing
Umm I don't quite know how the gallery would just contain the pictures considering the games fully animated.

Rendezvous

Aug 10, 2017
I few things:

1. The player characters dick is too small...like every other male is more endowed than him its sad.
2. Way to much anal and next to no vaginal in the player character's scenes (Like the dev is scared of pussy or something)
3. The game needs more freedom to talk to people and do quests in any order but im sure that will change eventually

Reactions: Gomd

braiden

Oct 2, 2017
I'm noticing a ton of lock ups when interacting with chests/doors. It's a darn shame had to restart 3 times already, I also noticed it's SUPER dark, even with shadows off. Maybe it's just me but man I had to jack my gamma up just to see anything.

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes