Unreal Engine Completed Joyous Reunion - Tails of Azeroth Series [v1.0b] [Auril]

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1.jpg

Overview:
After his mother sends him on a journey to relatives, a fellow blood elf falls into a series of events that will change his life.

Made by the creator of Whorecraft. Joyous Reunion is the fourth game in Tails of Azeroth series. Sequel to "Lewd Red Riding Hoof".​

Thread Updated: 2019-05-13
Release Date: 2019-05-11
Developer: Auril -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0b
Language: English
Prequel:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

ChangeLog:

Same Series:
Gallery Code: 4221

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

Extras:

Thanks to @Zstr for the share!

tumblr_p8zm56VGjM1sa0jnxo1_1280.png tumblr_p8zm56VGjM1sa0jnxo6_1280.png tumblr_p8zm56VGjM1sa0jnxo4_1280.png

Last edited by a moderator:

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
male or draenei women MC ?

(i m a bit bored to play the slut draenei girl everytime or whatever girl...i mean, its good but a bit too much slutty imho )

Luciuss

Nov 28, 2017
You mean mushrooms? Just look closely, one is near that white monument and other two you can find in forest just look around.

Levy88

Jul 25, 2017
How can I enter the damn village? Guard said I should pay her 2 gold.
Go around to the left and enter through the crack in the fence.

I am also trying to figure out where to find the food. I am thinking it may be where the game ends for now.
It's located in the barrel on the very end of the dock. When you give it to the guy on the beach it will end the game.

Everything you need to know on the current episode can be found here.

If a mod would be so kind as to tag this link up top like the other threads of her work.

Thanks.

Levy88

Jul 25, 2017
Everything on my PC is top notch all but my graphics card since i don't have one.
Then that's your problem.

8 gigs of ram is plenty for modern computers outside of doing video/rendering/other intensive stuff on your pc that would require lots of ram. It's usually the graphics card ram that causes issues for games when it's a lower gig card and the virtual ram is overloaded past its gig limit.

But since you said you don't have one you probably just have one of those integrated graphics cards(which are all pretty terrible).

Get an actual GPU and you'll be doing just fine if all your other stuff is as top notch as you say it is.

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes