RPGM Completed Jk: Nt-r -the Cheating Exhibitionist Girlfriend Rpg- [H.H.works]

1.00 star(s) 3 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
RJ152645_img_main.jpg
Overview:
Mika's boyfriend is a late bloomer and she's getting sexually frustrated.
She slips a little and then a lot with a stranger, at first without wanting to...
At school, in the park, her ecchi affair is daringly public.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Updated: 10.04.2015
Developer / Publisher:
Censorship: Yes
Version: 1.03
Language: English (Translated)
Genre:

Instructions:

Download:
- - -

RPG Maker VX Ace Runtime Package:

Orc Wizard

Mar 14, 2017
Game its a pretty buggy, sometimes on the h-scenes she just doesnt stop and i cant skip it or anything :/

Oiz

I am not Bloo, cause Bloo is a cunt
Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Game its a pretty buggy, sometimes on the h-scenes she just doesnt stop and i cant skip it or anything :/
Don't press shift or menu button during those scenes, it gets you stuck. (Only happened to me when the girl got fuck in front of her sleeping bf)

And for some masturbation scenes you need to press shift to make her cum, then it moves on.

lordpants

Mar 21, 2017
The street rape scene also seems bugged. Never ends, even if I let it sit without pressing any buttons for over a minute. Shift also does nothing. If it ain't bugged, that's pretty long to have a player wait without any prompt.

Also, side bug, if you do the pre-story sex scene test, with the roter toy, pressing shift sometimes causes a random vibration sound effect for the rest of the game.

popober

Jun 9, 2017
That ending was kinda abrupt, though not wholly unexpected from this game.

Plot twist: the guy was actually jacking off to the old man's ass, that was why they haven't had sex yet.

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
Is there no way to turn off the damn music in this game? It's so fking annoying and it gets more annoying knowing there is no freakin config or options button

FlufflePuss

Aug 20, 2018
Is there no way to turn off the damn music in this game? It's so fking annoying and it gets more annoying knowing there is no freakin config or options button
In all rpgm vx ace games you just press F1 ingame and a prop menu will come up where you can tweak a few things, sound fx and music on/off switch included

Reactions: tuShua

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
In all rpgm vx ace games you just press F1 ingame and a prop menu will come up where you can tweak a few things, sound fx and music on/off switch included
oh, shit...i feel stupid now

thank you, kind sir!

May 16, 2019
oh, shit...i feel stupid now

thank you, kind sir!
I know its a late response but just in case you'd ever need it again: If you're playing on an Windows, take a look at your taskbar, at the very right you have this volume symbol, right click, pick the 2nd option and it shows you every program that plays a sound, you can either lower the volume or mute it completely, its always my first way to go, as I hate the Music in H Games

Reactions: Armelle69

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Considering how simple this is, it's pretty good.

The game should probably have blackmail and corruption tags as well.. Even though the blackmail just seemed like encouragement to her and she was already plenty "corrupt".

misjebaka

May 27, 2019
Is the game worth playing? I saw some comments that says it has some bugs so I'm hesitant to download it
Just played it now and only had the bug once but it's not even game breaking (gone by itself after 10-15 seconds)
It's only a one hour game so you got nothing to lose if you tried it ;)

Reactions: xXDarksiderXx
1.00 star(s) 3 Votes