2.40 star(s) 5 Votes

"Download"

Jul 12, 2018
Always love to see the non-ntr brigade do whatever it takes to be assholes to people. So what exactly are you here for?
You don't like ntr genre, you love your lovey-dovey romance, are there not enough type of those games for you to play that you have to go around every games threads asking if ntr is avoidable or not?
For you asking "if ntr is avoidable" is = being an asshole? Lol) There is a shitload of decent vanilla/casual games with completely avoidable/optional ntr, people just want to know what they try. Being butthurted and got personal about people just because of simple question. Want to see an asshole? Look in the mirror :KEK:

RX-9/C

Jun 22, 2017
For you asking "if ntr is avoidable" is = being an asshole? Lol) There is a shitload of decent vanilla/casual games with completely avoidable/optional ntr, people just want to know what they try. Being butthurted and got personal about people just because of simple question. Want to see an asshole? Look in the mirror :KEK:
Yeah not like there a shit tons of trolling shitty comments that had been deleted by the mods before the avoidable question comment. Maybe next time when trying to do a gotcha moment, ask what happened before calling someone an asshole, dickface.

"Download"

Jul 12, 2018
Yeah not like there a shit tons of trolling shitty comments that had been deleted by the mods before the avoidable question comment. Maybe next time when trying to do a gotcha moment, ask what happened before calling someone an asshole, dickface.
Dont play dumb now friend) You wrote exactly about people who just asked question, not a word about trolls. And even if someone wrote it as a joke, its so harmless thats only psycho will take it personal and react so aggresively to it. Take already your "anger issues" pills and stop embarrassing yourself)

RX-9/C

Jun 22, 2017
Dont play dumb now friend) You wrote exactly about people who just asked question, not a word about trolls. And even if someone wrote it as a joke, its so harmless thats only psycho will take it personal and react so aggresively to it. Take already your "anger issues" pills and stop embarrassing yourself)
Right buddy, those jokes soooooo harmless that admins deleted them and even the dev didn't even try to hide his disdain, right, you absolutely right. Also, you should try to improve your grammar cause that is embarrassing to read.

• Haha
Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

"Download"

Jul 12, 2018
Right buddy, those jokes soooooo harmless that admins deleted them and even the dev didn't even try to hide his disdain, right, you absolutely right. Also, you should try to improve your grammar cause that is embarrassing to read.
English my 3 lang, there is saying about people like you "Don't have arguments? Try to mock opponent grammar to complete your image of total imbecile")

Guys lets pity together this poor little thing which was harmed by question "is ntr avoidable?":KEK:

RX-9/C

Jun 22, 2017
English my 3 lang, there is saying about people like you "Don't have arguments? Try to mock opponent grammar to complete your image of total imbecile")

Guys lets pity together this poor little thing which was harmed by question "is ntr avoidable?":KEK:
Gotta hand it to ya, English being your third language and you are already more annoying than the parking lot Karens. Hard worker, I respect. Let's keep improving our English together.

People in this world can be harmed by anything that the beauty of it, you're not an exception when you got triggered by what I typed, my dearest.

• Angry
Reactions: seja10

"Download"

Jul 12, 2018
Gotta hand it to ya, English being your third language and you are already more annoying than the parking lot Karens. Hard worker, I respect. Let's keep improving our English together.

People in this world can be harmed by anything that the beauty of it, you're not an exception when you got triggered by what I typed, my dearest.
Me? Triggered? Kek) Our "discussion" gave me nothing but a few chuckles)

Reactions: seja10

fidgetspinner

Jun 12, 2017
Anyone else had the completely opposite of a hard-on playing this VN? I'm not even sure what it is i'm feeling right now. Is it revulsion? Yeah those renders and character models are really not good.

2.40 star(s) 5 Votes