3.80 star(s) 4 Votes

FlimsyLegs

Game Developer
Mar 30, 2023
I still cannot for the life of me get endings 3-5 any tips?
Some of the endings are pretty much the same, with minor adjustments. It just depends on the ratio between submissiveness and defiance that Jessica shows during the bathroom scene. I'd safely skip trying to get those endings, you're not missing much :) (you can download twine and open the game in there to view the details about the endings if you're interested).

Reactions: Icats

Amerika

Aug 13, 2017
Some of the endings are pretty much the same, with minor adjustments. It just depends on the ratio between submissiveness and defiance that Jessica shows during the bathroom scene. I'd safely skip trying to get those endings, you're not missing much :) (you can download twine and open the game in there to view the details about the endings if you're interested).
What is your plans for the next game?

FlimsyLegs

Game Developer
Mar 30, 2023
What is your plans for the next game?
For the moment nothing concrete. There's still work to be done editing the story of Animus Non Grata to match the available Daz4 assets, which will keep me occupied the whole year. That said, I have a couple of ideas that I need to brew a while longer.

FlimsyLegs

Game Developer
Mar 30, 2023
Just a heads-up in here too: Jessica's Plight is getting a "remastered" version, with added Prelude and Office Slut chapters, redone all images and with music. v3.0.0 will be available in the near future.

Read more here:

daison78

Jun 17, 2020
Just a heads-up in here too: Jessica's Plight is getting a "remastered" version, with added Prelude and Office Slut chapters, redone all images and with music. v3.0.0 will be available in the near future.

Read more here:
That's great news! I enjoyed the office part a lot yet the escape part not at all.

Reactions: FlimsyLegs

FlimsyLegs

Game Developer
Mar 30, 2023
Oh hell yes! How much do you plan on charging?
I'm thinking 3.99 (dollars) seems like a fair price. What do you think? Problem with going below that is that paypal and itch also take a cut, which is roughly 1€ in total for games under 5 dollars. (I'm simplifying here, but that's the ball park)

Amerika

Aug 13, 2017
I'm thinking 3.99 (dollars) seems like a fair price. What do you think? Problem with going below that is that paypal and itch also take a cut, which is roughly 1€ in total for games under 5 dollars. (I'm simplifying here, but that's the ball park)
eh, I suppose that is fair depending on how far it goes content wise

rllog

Apr 3, 2018
That's awesome, I loved the office part as well! Overall I'm a fan of your writing, looking forward for more fresh content than updates focusing on supplementing existing text with cgs and stuff, new is more exciting.

FlimsyLegs

Game Developer
Mar 30, 2023
eh, I suppose that is fair depending on how far it goes content wise
I've been going back and forth between 2.99 and 3.99. For a game as small as Jessica's Plight v3.0.0 (50 000 words, meaning 3-5 hours) I think both of those prices is reasonable.
Maybe I'll launch with 2.99 after all and see what happens. :)

Reactions: Amerika

FlimsyLegs

Game Developer
Mar 30, 2023
Version 3.0.0 is now available! (Remastered images, expanded story!)

As always, let me know if you find bugs and typos and I'll fix them as soon as possible!

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes