4.10 star(s) 184 Votes

stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
Thanks @iodio I fixed the issues.

@filochard , I have a small backstory of why she has a boy's name. But it's something the player learns as they explore her path. And I agree that without that info it looks weird, so maybe I'll change it. Thanks for the feedback.

Reactions: iodio and rogosh

Paladina

Sep 21, 2017
I really like this one!
- Your people look very natural for CG.
- It does get a bit wordy, but I'm a reader so I don't mind it. Plus I appreciate that your trying to build a world.
- Hopefully, we can get an "interracial" tag in a future update :extremelyhappy:

Reactions: stoper

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
@stoper looks great, but don't forget us Mac users! To make a Mac version, check "Macintosh x86_64" when you "Build Distributions". That will make a zip file with a Mac app.

dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
Good one, more like a soap opera so far, reminds me of A wife and a mother; but i have faith just like in that one, that after the first update, we would see more kinky content hehe

Andarilho

Apr 11, 2017
Hey @stoper !
Congratulations for the great and detailed renders! This game Definitely isn't for me, but i wish you good luck with your project.
Jessica is already one of my favorites models around here, even if i'm not playing the game. :heartcoveredeyes:

Rroarr

Oct 15, 2017
MMMM just went thru this one. i like it very much. specially the last ally scene was hot AF Very curious where this will go. I see a lot of potential. Hope the dev finds a lot of support and wont drop this anytime soon like to many games with an awesome start lately

Olivia_V

Jun 5, 2017
I'm sensing some "A Wife and Mother", I-want-to-tell-a-story vibe here. I'm glad to see that more games are taking that tack! And while the renders are not as crisp, there is less bloat and better story pacing (and "adult" pacing) than the aforementioned game (I mean, she's already had sex within the first five minutes, lol!). Plus, there is an underlying intelligence to the character relations I find really refreshing.

The only real cons so far are that there's still too much unnecessary use of "blackouts" (must be a Ren'py thing) and the plot "twist" can be spotted so far away that you might as well write a sign on your roof to welcomes its plane flying in. Also, more girl-love Sapphic stuff, but... that's just me. :D

Good luck dev! Hope you complete this one!

rochester

Apr 20, 2017
Overview:
The game about a 25 years old woman, Jessica O’Neil, trying to make a career as an investigative journalist at a newspaper. After working for a local TV channel for a couple of years, she wants to dive into the deep waters and make an impact with her work. How far is she willing to go and what methods is she going to use is up to you, the player.​
Wow - most impressive - thanks for sharing. Animations and renders are right up there with the best I've seen in a renpy vn. Plus the story hangs together well, moves at a good pace without being forced and has a lot of potential with a nice assortment of other characters that have promise to put Jessica into sexy situations.
I too would vote for Jessica to have a bit more character and not such a big chest (but it's a very minor gripe - loved her glasses!).

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
just played it, and im quite surprised that its actually great. well balanced with story and sex.
now, after played, she looks 25-30, so its ok the age set. this is now on my top 5. i hope the quality stands and that the progress/corruption is slow, as i dont want her to get gangbanged (yet) :)

cvat420

Mar 25, 2018
Nice start to game, good plot interesting story line with decent selections. Keep up the good work on the amount of content, UI is simple and not over thought. Again a good start to the story/game looking forward to updates

Olivia_V

Jun 5, 2017
Personally, I hope there's an option to eventually separate from that refrigerator she calls a boyfriend... Although that has more to do with my biases, as he's nowhere near as bad as some other VN boyfriends out there.

Yamakasi20

May 17, 2017
Yeeeeeeeey, I love corruption games!
Hope Jessica will join the ranks of Elena, Anna, Lida, etc.

4.10 star(s) 184 Votes