4.10 star(s) 184 Votes

umby

May 27, 2017
150 render are not few I have to say, I guess the game will start immediately from delivering the information in the editorial office (with events along the way almost sure) and then the big surprise of the mega update.

Deepblume63

Jan 17, 2019
I'm not so sure about the teasing aspect, but if you want naughty female protagonists, try 'Anna Exciting Affection' or 'Elena's Life'. They are both RPGM games, but both have Ren'Py remakes. Both feature girls who start out pure with boyfriends, and fall deeper and deeper into naughtiness. There are lots of potential partners, and types of depravity, all of which may be avoided.
the renpy version of elanas life is kinda wierd they have this fake thing i dont know how to explain this properly but it isnt pleasurable to look at, if you have a better renpy version might want to help This Zucc with a gun a helping hand

Deepblume63

Jan 17, 2019

Hi, everyone.

A few more days and the full version of update 0.15 is ready. This last scene became massive - 150 images so far, plus 2 animations. I need to make another 20 or so images and if I have time I'll add another animation. Basically that last part of the update has as much images as the previous content for the day. And the script is actually bigger.

The event is somehow complex, with few conditional branches and a couple of choices. You'll need to play a few times to see all the variations. I'll update the walkthrough for the release, so you can help yourself, if you want. Although most of it is rather clear and logical.

There is a bad news though, old saves won't work with this version, you'll have to replay the game when I release it. There was a structural change I had to do to the script, and I figured now is the time to do it, since most of you will replay the game to see all the content from this last event. Replaying it by holding down Ctrl takes a few minutes, so I hope it's not a big issue.

Well, that's it, back to work. Have fun and thanks for the support.

Hi, everyone.

A few more days and the full version of update 0.15 is ready. This last scene became massive - 150 images so far, plus 2 animations. I need to make another 20 or so images and if I have time I'll add another animation. Basically that last part of the update has as much images as the previous content for the day. And the script is actually bigger.

The event is somehow complex, with few conditional branches and a couple of choices. You'll need to play a few times to see all the variations. I'll update the walkthrough for the release, so you can help yourself, if you want. Although most of it is rather clear and logical.

There is a bad news though, old saves won't work with this version, you'll have to replay the game when I release it. There was a structural change I had to do to the script, and I figured now is the time to do it, since most of you will replay the game to see all the content from this last event. Replaying it by holding down Ctrl takes a few minutes, so I hope it's not a big issue.

Well, that's it, back to work. Have fun and thanks for the support.

Jessica: MrParker i feel so gooood*moans*

Im sorry if i had to put asteriks

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
the renpy version of elanas life is kinda wierd they have this fake thing i dont know how to explain this properly but it isnt pleasurable to look at, if you have a better renpy version might want to help This Zucc with a gun a helping hand
I've been playing the original RPGM version of Elena, since I started out with that. Plus, the Ren'Py version is quite a bit behind. Didn't know about any issues.

Anna, though, I've been playing strictly in Ren'Py, and that one seems fine to me.

Those games aren't for everyone, but I enjoy both a lot.

I usually don't even consider RPGM games, because of the inability to rollback, and the godawful restrictions on saves. But I have put aside my distaste for the RPGM engine to play Elena's Life.

Reactions: Deepblume63

Deleted member 1023239

Nov 19, 2018
delay again.
he is not a developer like any other, he prefers to work well and is a choice that I respect.
I will clarify once again, he is not that kind developer that makes us wait for a single scene and make teasing stuff without any sexual content in every update, at least this game didn't make a blue ball for you so please respect him and be thankfull for bringing us this great game with great graphics and story

vaal2000

May 9, 2017
.... for bringing us this great game with great graphics and story..... You should also mention the magic word: "free" !!!

momojean

Sep 15, 2017
I will clarify once again, he is not that kind developer that makes us wait for a single scene and make teasing stuff without any sexual content in every update, at least this game didn't make a blue ball for you so please respect him and be thankfull for bringing us this great game with great graphics and story
I've to say that I am a little bit a annoyed by that repetitive delay (1 week and 1 week and 5 - 10 days and then another 10 - 15 days) to complete an update which already took 2 month itself. So, almost 3 months and a half for 0.15 just like AWAM. But if I have to compare, i'll say that unlike AWAM where you can only see dialogues and day to day life, JOHN has some action in it at least. hope that's a one time thing and it won't become a habit.

Reactions: malegebi123

jotaerre

Jul 15, 2017
I think it would annoyed less people if he just closed the 0.15 as is, and this next 'fix to 0.15' should be regarded has 0.16.
Everyone would just relax and wait for the next update, and not fume for the 'fix' being delayed.

umby

May 27, 2017
I've to say that I am a little bit a annoyed by that repetitive delay (1 week and 1 week and 5 - 10 days and then another 10 - 15 days) to complete an update which already took 2 month itself. So, almost 3 months and a half for 0.15 just like AWAM. But if I have to compare, i'll say that unlike AWAM where you can only see dialogues and day to day life, JOHN has some action in it at least. hope that's a one time thing and it won't become a habit.
in part you're right but I think it's just a small inconvenience of communication. Perhaps stoper should not have entered dates of any kind if it intends to guarantee the highest quality because it is obvious that this takes time and dedication.

satoshi36

Dec 7, 2017
I don't even wanna know how much this delay on 0.15 set back the 0.20 version, but hey is free so...:censored:

umby

May 27, 2017
I don't even wanna know how much this delay on 0.15 set back the 0.20 version, but hey is free so...:censored:

in fact if it were to make another update of AC it will take a very long time in my opinion, if it decides not to do it I think the times are the same more or less.

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
thank you @stoper for chiming in and clarifying. as you can see there’s alot of buzz and interest in your game- i for one am really excited to see more of the story unfold.

Deepblume63

Jan 17, 2019
in
I've been playing the original RPGM version of Elena, since I started out with that. Plus, the Ren'Py version is quite a bit behind. Didn't know about any issues.

Anna, though, I've been playing strictly in Ren'Py, and that one seems fine to me.

Those games aren't for everyone, but I enjoy both a lot.

I usually don't even consider RPGM games, because of the inability to rollback, and the godawful restrictions on saves. But I have put aside my distaste for the RPGM engine to play Elena's Life.
i played Annas exciting affections in renpy much prefered it

4.10 star(s) 184 Votes