ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
Just to clarify for some people the dev has no fucking idea how to write a story and constantly asks his high tier patrons what to do so don't expect any kind of cohesive engaging story.

Also the game is probably just going to be a ho simulator going by what fetishes are planned for the game. Someone posted a patreon post about the plans for the game a while back I will quote it for you so you know what to expect.
going to give this a try but not holding out much hope. I played Tangle up and Foot of the mountains. Tangled up was mostly about MC's love for his younger sister (who had the body of a 10y/o little boy). Foot of the mountains seemed to spend most of the game with the younger chubby ugly cousin. Both games left me frustrated and wondering if the Dev wasn't a PEDO.

Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
Here is already a new update,and the feeling that the essence of it is to score more points....There is no development, the characters are boring,there are a huge number of such erotic games in the vastness!There is no zest, as in FOTM, although the grind is as high as in FOTM.Disappointed,very sorry:(:cry:

Nemesiz691

Sep 16, 2018
Here is already a new update,and the feeling that the essence of it is to score more points....There is no development, the characters are boring,there are a huge number of such erotic games in the vastness!There is no zest, as in FOTM, although the grind is as high as in FOTM.Disappointed,very sorry:(:cry:
Melinda in the game or?

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
not bad of a game so far. There does seem to be alot of grinding in the game. Also it seems to be much easier to Improve the relationship of the Sister then it is with the Mother. Also hard to get the relationship of Mom to 20 it took weeks of game time in order to get there. I got her to 20 on Saturday. But come Sunday again i got the message that I needed to have Mom to 20 to get her to agree to go to the beach. But she was at 20!! So had to increase the relationship more and wait till the next Sunday.

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
I don't want to speak ill of to dev, I honestly believe he's trying. But I can't seem to find the passion for this. It feels like it's a mash up of the previous games and recycled models. Melinda feels like a life preserver just tossed in to save this vn and that's not right. Personally it's my opinion that FOTM deserves a proper reboot with a well thought out storyline and better games mechanics (I actually suggested to him that he look at the mechanics behind DeLuca Family for inspiration once). I think he tried some of it with vn and sandbox modes but the execution was not good. Foot of the mountain had the potential to be one of the best VN's ever... It started with a bang, parents getting killed. MC moved in with badass mafia boss uncle and aunt. Hints of mystery, immaculate graphics..... Then everything fell apart. I wish him the best but it makes no sense reinventing the wheel over and over again. There are examples there already that can be followed and applied to his own creation(mechanics and engine wise) . There are many talents that I'm positive can/will help translate his ideas into a great story to be told. I can only hope one day he does FOTM justice and probably develops his story telling skills or brings on board someone who can cover that so he can focus on the artwork. Maybe someone for coding too, can only imagine what a Serial/Pink Cake or Philly Games or even Lewdlabs collaboration would look like......

RogMR

Sep 21, 2019
Melinda in the game or?
OP ---> DEV Notes
Melinda will be the "Whorehouse pimp" / "Brothel Madam" in future update.

Earn lots of in-game money that (probably) you can pay to fuck her and all the FOTM NPCs. Maybe new NPCs too.
Which update? Only the DEV knows.

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
Come on, you are really saying that he could do a colaboration with the best VN devs? He's not even close in any aspect, it's like comparing a piece of broken glass to a diamond.
All I'm saying is I believe he has potential if he gets help.

billclinton99

Jan 2, 2020
going to give this a try but not holding out much hope. I played Tangle up and Foot of the mountains. Tangled up was mostly about MC's love for his younger sister (who had the body of a 10y/o little boy). Foot of the mountains seemed to spend most of the game with the younger chubby ugly cousin. Both games left me frustrated and wondering if the Dev wasn't a PEDO.
(y)

anschwww

May 10, 2017
btw the old patch from the previous game works in this game as well

there should be a small bug in v20, so u should also DL the broom_menu.rpy and put it into your game folder (and overwrite the old one).
broom_menu.rpy is for v20 only! I'm not shure, if it works with future versions
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
v25 nothing new for broom_menu.rpy

Last edited:
1.60 star(s) 53 Votes