Oliver77 07

Jul 7, 2022
etou jogando as dias e não consigo acionar nem um terço da imagens do jogo; menos um apoiador . o jogo não tem nenhuma dica do que pode ser feito

• Angry
Reactions: joelurmel

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Jen's Dilemma [Ch. 2 v5] [SerialNumberComics]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- -

Mac:
- -

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
My first try in replay gallery add-on to a game...

Feel free to comments or reports miss/problems.
Extract in [game folder]

IF YOU HAVE USED MY PRECEDENT GALLERY, REMOVE THE [GAME FOLDER]\game\replay BEFORE

EDIT: Update with V25 animations start at page 12
will this work for ch2?

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
how I wish there's a "less grind mod" like the one FOTM had for this. that was such a great mod/standalone release
Maybe it'll come after this game is completed.
I'm not doing the grind and see the same scenes 1000 times rinse repeat, click here, click there, aaah click everywhere 2000 times! YESS I progressed! Just to end up at the same locked progress again. Click click CLIIICK!! Click MF:er click!!

Reactions: HUNUTAN

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
JensDilemma-CH2.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!
*yawns*​

Reactions: GinAnalgin

HUNUTAN

Jan 18, 2019
What kind of shit is this? Why are most of the BDSM scenes scenes with Ivan? What nonsense? This is completely inconsistent with the intent of the entire game. Why do we even need BDSM scenes with Ivan when we need them with female characters? This game suddenly turned from nothing into a fucking femdom, which already craps half of the games on this site. It’s not that I’m some kind of opponent of this, but I’m just tired of this. Is it really so difficult to make a game without this? Make a protagonist you want to play for?
I don't understand the developer's logic at all. He is constantly carried somewhere in the wrong direction, it seems like the direction is correct, but he constantly finds some dark and dirty alley unknown to anyone, where he constantly turns and sits there until he clears it, throwing out all the garbage on the players...

1.60 star(s) 53 Votes