• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

syfy88man

Jul 20, 2018
Is there any cheats mods for this grindy game, I use Universal Ren'Py Mod on both chapters and it seems it not working, so it a grind to gets things unlocked

89898hh

Sep 4, 2017
My first try in replay gallery add-on to a game...

Feel free to comments or reports miss/problems.
Extract in [game folder]

IF YOU HAVE USED MY PRECEDENT GALLERY, REMOVE THE [GAME FOLDER]\game\replay BEFORE

EDIT: Update with V25 animations start at page 12
I'm getting a error when trying to open any scene. Anyone else?

This game is too grindy :cautious:

CloneAlias

Mar 26, 2020
Is there a new walkthrough for season 1 starting from scratch? Its impossible to track where you are in the walkthrough based on your stats because the game has changed so much since the walkthrough was written.

prk222111

Feb 6, 2023
anybody have walkthrough to chapter 1? guide in game is so ass, it's hard to guess what u exactly need to do because it says u totally nothing what to do to push story

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
Still stuck in Part 1 and seems like hints are wrong or triggers are stuck. Weeks go by with no ability to corrupt mother and sister over 300. Rowena stuff seems at a standstill. Rented to Elaina once. A pain to make money. Not sure if I'm supposed to buy anything in store, as the only thing mentioned isn't in the store. I'd hate to have to restart with all save and log data erased.
These are my stats, can't get outfit options other than ask for skirt/get shorts, surprise for skirt and I randomly get another shoot with skimpy outfits that contradict other shoots.
JDStats.jpg

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Still stuck in Part 1 and seems like hints are wrong or triggers are stuck. Weeks go by with no ability to corrupt mother and sister over 300. Rowena stuff seems at a standstill. Rented to Elaina once. A pain to make money. Not sure if I'm supposed to buy anything in store, as the only thing mentioned isn't in the store. I'd hate to have to restart with all save and log data erased.
These are my stats, can't get outfit options other than ask for skirt/get shorts, surprise for skirt and I randomly get another shoot with skimpy outfits that contradict other shoots.
View attachment 3655104
this might help,
use as guide only , it is NOT a walkthrough.

Reactions: Bobber Tail
1.60 star(s) 52 Votes