Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020

edem1978

Apr 2, 2018
Hello Achi, I see part 2 up to day 171. I think that's not the end of the current game, so you'll continue until the end of the game

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Hello Achi, I see part 2 up to day 171. I think that's not the end of the current game, so you'll continue until the end of the game
Yes, I think that the gameplay will be in five parts ,
Will start Part 3 tonight,

Please note; I don't think that anyone had played the whole game through using just V25 yet,
I am keeping Jen/Rel low in order to get two scenes, "Hotel with Elaine" and "After cinema BJ
both require limited points"

Maverick369

Nov 22, 2021
Yes, I think that the gameplay will be in five parts ,
Will start Part 3 tonight,

Please note; I don't think that anyone had played the whole game through using just V25 yet,
I am keeping Jen/Rel low in order to get two scenes, "Hotel with Elaine" and "After cinema BJ
both require limited points"
Can u send that save. I don’t think I got those events I had to many points.

Reactions: Sancho Pança

Billshwr

Feb 17, 2021
Does anyone have an issue when playing v25 where the start button is missing from the main menu?

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Hi all ,
Some bad news, I think that just rewriting my gameplays is NOT going to work !
(At present the game will go ape at day 198 as we get hit with multiple (Retro-activ3) events)
I think "Part 1" is still good, but "Part 2" will need some major changes,
ie bring forward the "Cinema events", Jenny's Photos and Girl's night,
sorry.

T4t0rt

Feb 22, 2023
Guys, i have few questions about this new version:

As i said before, i didn't play the ntr route, so i don't know: A) first, how's the gameplay getting influenced by vanilla route; B) how much time has bassed between the events from the previous version, and if, even not playing the ntr route, i can understand the timeline of the events; C) i can choose even in this new version to not go for ntr route?

Thanks in advance for anyone who'll answer.

Jhonydbruce

Dec 23, 2021
Guys, what did our protagonist do to get kicked out of the house??. I haven't finished the first part yet because it's a bit complicated

Jhonydbruce

Dec 23, 2021
This game is very good, beautiful characters and good animations. But it is extremely frustrating and exhausting to finish it. I've been playing it for a few days and even using the guys' walkthroughs, some problems arise that prevent progress or we lose scenes. I would really like to know what happens at the end of the first part, but it's difficult.

yamabear

Dec 27, 2020
Hi all ,
Some bad news, I think that just rewriting my gameplays is NOT going to work !
(At present the game will go ape at day 198 as we get hit with multiple (Retro-activ3) events)
I think "Part 1" is still good, but "Part 2" will need some major changes,
ie bring forward the "Cinema events", Jenny's Photos and Girl's night,
sorry.

Yes! I noticed this during your gameplay (basically in the events at 9 am (Living) and after 8 pm (Mc room and Lliving).:mad:

As a "corrective" and "cheat" I have used 0x52URM by adjusting the statistical points obtained at the start of your daily guided gameplays.

Something still fails, but later on it aligns again and so we move forward again.;)

SweetGames

Jan 1, 2023
Hi all.
Here are copies of my my Gameplay for "Jen's Dilemma, Chapter One-(v 25)" ,
( if any one wants to use as a guide,)
Please remember this is NOT a "Walkthrough" but a record of what I did in the game.

Please note this is a "fresh-start" using Version 25.
"Part 1 covers from the start of the game to Jenny working at the Club, (2nd Job)
"Part 2" continues until "Elaine 2nd sleepover/ 1st Girl's Night"

End of "Parts" saves included.
Good luck and enjoy the game.

If you like the game, Please support SNC,
So that the game can be developed further.
Thanks
Part3?

byfrieoda

May 2, 2019
Do I have to play v1 v2 v3 one by one to play chapter two from begining or i just need to play v3(contain all chapter 2 content?)

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Do I have to play v1 v2 v3 one by one to play chapter two from begining or i just need to play v3(contain all chapter 2 content?)
You MUST play V2 before you try V3 !
If go straight for V3 you will not be able to complete "event_2" (water plants in Jens room)
nor tigger "event_3" (Find Jen's ring)

forget V1 it's buggy

1.60 star(s) 51 Votes