Here For Lewds

Oct 10, 2022
Could use some help, am stuck and don't have a fucking clue what to do... I got the second camera and the scene with Jen and Nadia, but is there more? Also how do I progress the help says this:

Jenny work: Jenny started working with Elaine, new options at nights on specific days
Jenny Confidence: Jenny started a new job, it's your job to boost her confidence, at different times
Gifts for Jenny: you know where to buy it

Meet rowena: You've met her
Create social media page for Nadia: Nadia is angry, she's going to get back at you
Photoshoot: Hmm anywone said sex with Nadia!
Visit rowena: You've discovered the nude beach, this helps with Nadia's photoshoot!
Talk about Rowena and kiss: Go ahead and kiss her while watching TV in the morning
Work to buy phone for Nadia

So what the fuck do I do now? This is the first episode, and whenever I go to work at Daniel's I get the beach adventure with Chrystal. So I can't buy more stuff. I have been to the nudist beach several time with Nadia and nothing changes. With Jen I have been there now several times too but she no new content after you decided her tits were the best.

What am I missing? Have attached save file too, latest new event is the drinking with Jen after the movie and having sent out Nadia. Fucked Jen against a wall. Can also see I am missing some gallery pics.

Gallery 1: Pics 5 and 6

Gallery 2: Pics 2, 3, 5 and 6

Gallery 3: All scenes completed/gotten

Gallery 4: Pics 3, 4, 6 and 7

Gallery 5: All scenes missing

Gallery 6: Only unlocked scene 7

Gallery 7: Only unlocked scene 3

Gallery 8: All locked

Any help is appreciated

edem1978

Apr 2, 2018
Hi, Do NOT use the V17 Gameplay or V17 download, V17 was broken!! It does not work !.
If you are using "V25" please use this instead,
(Please note these are "Gameplays" Not "Walkthroughs" so use as a guide only)
Hi, Do NOT use the V17 Gameplay or V17 download, V17 was broken!! It does not work !.
If you are using "V25" please use this instead,
(Please note these are "Gameplays" Not "Walkthroughs" so use as a guide only)

Hello, thank you. Unfortunately, I have now played with the old v17 until day 50. Should I stop and continue with v25 or start the game completely again. One more question, is V25 the latest until the end of the version
It's best if I play from the beginning again but there are too many complete solutions here. Can you give me the walktrough one from start to finish, ideally all in one folder

Last edited:
Aug 31, 2020
Could use some help, am stuck and don't have a fucking clue what to do... I got the second camera and the scene with Jen and Nadia, but is there more? Also how do I progress the help says this:

Jenny work: Jenny started working with Elaine, new options at nights on specific days
Jenny Confidence: Jenny started a new job, it's your job to boost her confidence, at different times
Gifts for Jenny: you know where to buy it

Meet rowena: You've met her
Create social media page for Nadia: Nadia is angry, she's going to get back at you
Photoshoot: Hmm anywone said sex with Nadia!
Visit rowena: You've discovered the nude beach, this helps with Nadia's photoshoot!
Talk about Rowena and kiss: Go ahead and kiss her while watching TV in the morning
Work to buy phone for Nadia

So what the fuck do I do now? This is the first episode, and whenever I go to work at Daniel's I get the beach adventure with Chrystal. So I can't buy more stuff. I have been to the nudist beach several time with Nadia and nothing changes. With Jen I have been there now several times too but she no new content after you decided her tits were the best.

What am I missing? Have attached save file too, latest new event is the drinking with Jen after the movie and having sent out Nadia. Fucked Jen against a wall. Can also see I am missing some gallery pics.

Gallery 1: Pics 5 and 6

Gallery 2: Pics 2, 3, 5 and 6

Gallery 3: All scenes completed/gotten

Gallery 4: Pics 3, 4, 6 and 7

Gallery 5: All scenes missing

Gallery 6: Only unlocked scene 7

Gallery 7: Only unlocked scene 3

Gallery 8: All locked

Any help is appreciated
It's complicated for me to know where you're at, because even with the backup, the game is in a monstrous mess in terms of events. The clues clearly serve no purpose, but I advise you to change the answers every hour, and to increase your dominations and corruption points, things unlock on their own. Don't hesitate to give answers that you think will lead nowhere, there are surprises, for example saying: I'm leaving, the sister will hold you back, surprises like that. Hang in there ;) For the beach scene, you need to leave without Rowena's mother and play all the action or truth scenes. With several repetitions, especially on Saturdays, it unlocks

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Hello, thank you. Unfortunately, I have now played with the old v17 until day 50. Should I stop and continue with v25 or start the game completely again. One more question, is V25 the latest until the end of the version
It's best if I play from the beginning again but there are too many complete solutions here. Can you give me the walktrough one from start to finish, ideally all in one folder
These are Not "Walkthroughs" They are just a record of what choices I made while playing the game,
hence there are called "Gameplays"
Sadly there is no "Single" Gameplay for Chapter One (V25) (Start to finish) yet.
I am slowly (when I have time) replaying Chapter One ,
So far I played only the first 87 days.
This take us to the first days of Jenny working at the club (As a waitress).

If you are using V17 (software) I would recommend that you start again with V18* (or V25**)
V18* rebalanced game that we know works, But beware of future retroactive updated to some events!
(however some players were unhappy about Rel/Points system)
NB; MUST skip the V20 update.

V25** Seem ok, but have played only 87 days,
(Still need to Trigger some major events )

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Anyone know about which the right time to give Nadia the mobile?
Its your choice,
either
18:00-Go Ash's Rm, Knock,
------We need new photos for the page*
------Let's try something new.
------Maybe the string bikini? (New scene; Nude)
------Give her the mobile, (Sexy scene)
------Try your luck,

or

10:00-Return,
------Go Living Rm, Watch TV,
------Ask for help,
------Grab her head,{Ash/Cor+1}
------Give her the mobile, ( Romantic? scene)

Here For Lewds

Oct 10, 2022
It's complicated for me to know where you're at, because even with the backup, the game is in a monstrous mess in terms of events.

Haha do you mean the game in general or my save? :LOL: 'Cause personally i feel that, and am wondering if I did that or if it is the game :LOL:

And thanks for the tip, will try and continue hanging in there, hopefully something clicks soon. Have an awesome day!

Reactions: Vincent Valentine

Here For Lewds

Oct 10, 2022
Oh, I also installed the broom menu but, it doesn't show. Is it only for episode 2? Did I do something wrong in installing it? Put all the files in /game folder

edem1978

Apr 2, 2018
These are Not "Walkthroughs" They are just a record of what choices I made while playing the game,
hence there are called "Gameplays"
Sadly there is no "Single" Gameplay for Chapter One (V25) (Start to finish) yet.
I am slowly (when I have time) replaying Chapter One ,
So far I played only the first 87 days.
This take us to the first days of Jenny working at the club (As a waitress).

If you are using V17 (software) I would recommend that you start again with V18* (or V25**)
V18* rebalanced game that we know works, But beware of future retroactive updated to some events!
(however some players were unhappy about Rel/Points system)
NB; MUST skip the V20 update.

V25** Seem ok, but have played only 87 days,
(Still need to Trigger some major events )

Hello, thank you for answering, I like the way you played the game. I could never get that far and would give up the game.
Then I'll start again with V25. Are you continuing from day 87? If so, how long would it take until you publish, sorry if I ask a lot of questions.
Last question, have you made any other games? I would like to play it the way you wrote down

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Hello, thank you for answering, I like the way you played the game. I could never get that far and would give up the game.
Then I'll start again with V25. Are you continuing from day 87? If so, how long would it take until you publish, sorry if I ask a lot of questions.
Last question, have you made any other games? I would like to play it the way you wrote down
Yes I have made "Gameplays" for a few other games,
Have attach copies below.
Plus one more that is too large to attach below,

Edit: 15MAR23 changed link above should be able to download now,

Last edited:

Here For Lewds

Oct 10, 2022
Okey been playing for hours now and still no progress. What do I need to do to get Jen to progress her work? She is currently just dancing, but when I start episode 2 it seems to be a lot more to it. So what scene and day do I need to repeat to get her to progress?

alex666p

Jun 29, 2017
Mini walkthrough.
How to get new job 1 stage. Visit living room at 18.00 several times. Go to MAP at 18.00 several times and get scenes of Rovena. Visit living room at 18.00 several times and Jen decided to work.
Photoshoots - vsit MAP at morning until you get new clothes. Buy all and model. Visit living room at 15.00 and kiss Rovena. Watch TV at 10 and go Rovenas pool. After that at 18.00 you can do photoshot.
Kiss Nadia\Amber - after starting photoshots Visit pool at 10.00 from watching TV until you get slapped. Watch TV at 10.00 and talk about kissing. Visit pool at 10.00 from watching TV until you kiss Nadia\Amber in pool. Watch TV and ask about training. Visit pool and go nude beach 3-4 times. Watch TV - start kissing. Practice kissing at 10.00 watching TV and 18.000 in her room.
PS. Also brainfart with added content - MC still practice kissing and she shout "no hands!" but her affection at 300 and MC fucking her all aroud house.
PPS. And what is with Domination points? At first it was clear - the higher points the more argessive MC is by grabbing Nadia\Ashley or forsing her to deapthroat him. BUT! At 150 domination MC barge in toilet... and let sister to piss on him. Or slap her face with dick and she piss on him. How the hell is this considered domination?! Its some maso shit.

Last edited:
Reactions: tommyjohne
1.60 star(s) 51 Votes