EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
main_menu.png

Overview:
Jekyll and Hyde is an a interactive (and of course erotic) visual novel in which you'll have to help people (especially girls), find necessary clues and try to go through the new full of danger areas (and full of great sex too)
Jekyll is the poor victim of a crazy scientist's biological experiment, but at the moment he lost his memory and know nothing about his past. He's smart and very tough, thinks rationally and acts carefully.
Hyde is Jekyll's evil alter ego, a genetic mutation and his worst nightmare. From time to time, Hyde decides to show himself to the world and takes control of Jekyll. He's crazy and very aggressive, doesn't have a brain and... He is just a total moron.

Thread Updated: 2019-03-21
Release Date: 2019-03-13
Developer: Offshore
Censored: No
Version: 0.3
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win:
- - -
Mac: - - -

Others:

Thanks to @Crackalackadingdong for the Mega links

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
Well I suppose with recent world history like *that* it's no wonder everyone is sporting the crazy-eye serial killer glare... D:

Nkbs

Jun 20, 2018
Uhhh so, what i look it's kinda of Bonetown...

but those Eyes.. damm...

please just tell me they are so high... :/

Reactions: ᴏᴄᴛᴏ

cudu

Oct 5, 2017
Those tattoos he's sporting don't really scream that he likes ladies, at least to me. Seems interesting so I'll be watching, but I hope they change in the future, I can handle the freaky eyes, but the tattoos, eeugh.

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017

v0.1.5 is an "enhanced version" of v0.1 Free Demo, and what does that mean?
Changelog:
>
Added first girl to interact and have sex with. (one of the main female characters)
> Now you're able to obtain items and carry out story tasks.
> Some main story progression added.
> Some sexy images added.
> First massive 18+ scene added.

What I want to add in further releases:

> Futanari - a mutated Hyde's female friend, who escaped with him from the facility, she knows a lot about Jekyll, Hyde and their past. There will be also some dirty action with her and Jessie - that female soldier. ( At the moment, I'm not planning to add content like banging a futa or being banged by her - only watching... Or skipping if you're not a fan of it. )

> Some crazy stuff with Hyde - I can't add it right now because the story needs some more further progression, not like - Hyde is jumping from behind a dumpster and starts yelling - Look! I'm a bad guy, get your asses ready for me!

> Hot stuff with Jessie and her army friends. ( Hyde has the ability to control people's minds, so yes - There will be some mind control in the game )

> New locations, characters, story progression, tasks etc...

v0.1.5 Download links:
WIN -

MAC -

Reactions: hainhq

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
hope the dev remembers Futa's have vaginas also...so many forget that..label the game having a futa but its just a trans...tsktsk...futas are fun additions to games..IF the are properly equipped with a vagina...

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote