SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
So... it's two updates in a row that doesn't actually progress the story. That's a little disappointing I must admit. I'll probably just wait until the next update after then. Guess I will have to restart as well, that's fine since there isn't that much to go through.

It does appear that the main story was also being worked on at the same time, so hopefully it won't take too long for an update with story progression.

SomeoneX22

Dec 1, 2017
So... it's two updates in a row that doesn't actually progress the story. That's a little disappointing I must admit. I'll probably just wait until the next update after then. Guess I will have to restart as well, that's fine since there isn't that much to go through.

It does appear that the main story was also being worked on at the same time, so hopefully it won't take too long for an update with story progression.
I feel the same way. Looks like dev aims for Steam release with story update in November. It's pain to see this game and The Null Hypothesis being stalled for new content so hard, but hopefully after Steam release CoeurDeCochon will be able to work on the game full time. I've seen sales from Steam in Aurelia thread, and it beats Patreon support by much, no recurring milking tho :ROFLMAO:

merleved

Mar 17, 2023

Eh, your loss if you skip this update. It was a lot of fun and had some great content in it.

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Eh, your loss if you skip this update. It was a lot of fun and had some great content in it.
You obviously didn't read what I said, but okay. I'm not skipping it, I'm just waiting until the update with actual story progression drops, then I'm starting over and playing through everything.

Have a blessed day! :D:eek:

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
You obviously didn't read what I said, but okay. I'm not skipping it, I'm just waiting until the update with actual story progression drops, then I'm starting over and playing through everything.

Have a blessed day! :D:eek:
Kind of how I feel when I played I just played the main story I didn't even care to play the 2 or 3 side stories as I only cared about the main story with Lexie. So I am gonna skip this next update as well.

Reactions: Grelk

merleved

Mar 17, 2023
Kind of how I feel when I played I just played the main story I didn't even care to play the 2 or 3 side stories as I only cared about the main story with Lexie. So I am gonna skip this next update as well.
THANKS FOR LETTING US ALL KNOW YOUR PLANS!

• Angry
Reactions: Dessolos

Saphfire

Mar 19, 2022

Hello everyone,
I hope you're all doing well. I know I've kept you waiting, and I'm aware that I'm always late, so please accept my apologies for that. If I could move faster, I would. As I mentioned in one of my last messages, I currently don't have enough content to offer you the beginning of Episode 02. Therefore, I've decided to release an interim update tonight with the completed work on an alternative path to the evening spent with Alex. This path will offer you a little over 40 minutes of gameplay. To access it, you need to load a save file just before deciding to go home with Alex and instead choose to go out with Salai, as shown in the attached screenshot.
You can also restart the game and discover the 2.0 renders of the prologue (without Lexie's shaving bonus and Vanilla's visit). These are the scenes I've revamped for the demo I'll be offering on Steam, which will set the new standard for realism in the game's scenes. You'll also notice that the new scenes in this update, as well as Maria's shower scene, have been redone. So, it's a good opportunity to replay everything.
For those of you who have recently started supporting me, I want to thank you for believing in this project. I dedicate a lot of my free time, more than two days a week, to provide you with regular content through monthly renders and updates. Once again, thanks to the long-time supporters who are still here and who make the game what it is today. Without you, I would probably have abandoned this project that means so much to me.
In summary, tonight we have 600 new renders, new music tracks (at least 6), 3 new characters in the gallery, 9 small animations, and 1200 2.0 renders (prologue and Maria's shower). And finally, a few more numbers, Episode 02 currently consists of 200 renders.
I wish you a pleasant discovery; you're going to love the HIVE!

4.60 star(s) 112 Votes