Lexie lecoeur

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2021
Hello everyone,

As I mentioned in one of my last messages, I currently don't have enough content to offer you the beginning of Episode 02. Therefore, I've decided to release an interim update tonight with the completed work on an alternative path to the evening spent with Alex. This path will offer you a little over 40 minutes of gameplay. To access it, you need to load a save file just before deciding to go home with Alex and instead choose to go out with Salai, as shown in the attached screenshot.

You can also restart the game and discover the 2.0 renders of the prologue (without Lexie's shaving bonus and Vanilla's visit). These are the scenes I've revamped for the demo I'll be offering on Steam, which will set the new standard for realism in the game's scenes. You'll also notice that the new scenes in this update, as well as Maria's shower scene, have been redone. So, it's a good opportunity to replay everything.

For those of you who have recently started supporting me, I want to thank you for believing in this project. I dedicate a lot of my free time, more than two days a week, to provide you with regular content through monthly renders and updates. Once again, thanks to the long-time supporters who are still here and who make the game what it is today. Without you, I would probably have abandoned this project that means so much to me.

In summary, tonight we have 600 new renders, new music tracks (at least 6), 3 new characters in the gallery, 9 small animations, and 1200 2.0 renders (prologue and Maria's shower). And finally, a few more numbers, Episode 02 currently consists of 200 renders.

I wish you a pleasant discovery; you're going to love the HIVE!

choices.JPG

Asedor

Nov 9, 2023
NTR tag removed ? i remember something back then about this game having sharing options with the guys
Dude if you see (harem) tags forget the remarkable game,and you will see only single cock, neither group,not double penetration,neither BBC.It's not for me.

Last edited:

Immunity

Jul 8, 2017
This game showed such promise initially - it's a shame that it's basically dead in the water with the developer devoting most of his time to revamping/polishing of old content rather than advancing the story and characters forward. I get that he's chomping at the bit to throw the game out on Steam (which is unfortunate, as it will undoubtedly result in cut/censored content in the future that would have otherwise been made/included - Steam is somewhat forgiving, but really not the place for AVNs.)

Guess this is one of those where one checks back in a year or two, assuming it's still around - but the momentum and progression in terms of new content simply isn't there. Such is the price paid when a game opts for those ultra-high quality renders I suppose.

4.60 star(s) 112 Votes