Ren'Py Abandoned Jane, The Office Slut [v0.4.0] [Conernsfw]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016

Overview:
In this game you essentially act as Jane's conscience. You can push her to make certain decisions, although they're not always black and white; some options will be an obvious choice between a morally corrupt one and morally righteous one and others will be less clear.
The game has a slow progression as you get Jane to do more and more sexual things in an attempt to keep her job.​

Game Info:
Updated:
31 October 2016
Developer / Publisher:
Censorship: No
Version: 0.4.0
Language: English
Genre:

Instructions:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: - - -

bra_flash_1.png bra_flash_2.png underwear_public_1.jpg

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
What's the other game identical to this one where it allows you to change your clothes?
If you're thinking about "Corrupting the intern" then no it's not even close

selfie

Aug 6, 2016
For a project that you'd think was 40% done there's barely any content
it was never 40% done, just cause it's 0.4 doesn't really mean that, also he redone the game in ren'py now and is using 3DCG art instead of stolen pictures

TCMS

Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
it was never 40% done, just cause it's 0.4 doesn't really mean that, also he redone the game in ren'py now and is using 3DCG art instead of stolen pictures
Speaking correctly 0.4 = 40%. Some devs just dont know how to use this system or they change it on purpose to convince people.

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
Ya this is to be honest not worth the Download this has ZERO content in it there is no fap material it is pretty much a demo and a meh one at that.

OddFella

Aug 6, 2016
He has a lot more content on Jane, the office slut 0.3. But now he has changed from HTML to Renpy and changed from photos to art so all the content is not there.

hrudek

Nov 10, 2016
Speaking correctly 0.4 = 40%. Some devs just dont know how to use this system or they change it on purpose to convince people.
It might mean that, but usually an x.y.z versioning scheme means it's at least somewhat based on . That would mean the game has simply had four releases adding new functionality to the game. It has no relation to how finished the game is.

TCMS

Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Given that this is a ren'py game now. Is it possible to change the HTML prefix?
It indeed is a ren'py. Changed that and I've got to ask something about your name. If you don't get it straight away then don't overthink it but what I want to say is: Roo?