Flash Completed Jake's Booty Call [The Romp]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Deleted member 710237

Jun 26, 2018
title.PNG

Overview:
This is the complete collection of the popular Booty Call flash animation game series which were produced by the now defunct internet entertainment company called TheRomp.com or Romp studio,
the object of the game is to follow Jake around and help him on his mission to get laid,
So who is Jake? He is the Ultimate Alpha Male, Don't take my word for it, Play the game and find out.
Enough of the introduction,
What about you? Do you have what it takes to be like Jake?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2019-01-10
Release Date: Early 2000s
Developer/Publisher:
Censored: No
Language: English
Version: Final
Genre:

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

Capture2.PNG Capture.PNG Capture3.PNG Capture.PNG Capture2.PNG Capture2.PNG

Last edited by a moderator:

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
omg I remember playing those when I was a wee kid. Is there a collection to show which games are inside?
I remember playing the airplane one I failed 4 times for the 4 characters, the moment I seduced one woman I was stopped midway and had to make another choice, I ragequitted and never saw Larry games again XD

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
Holy-aged boners Batman! I remember these and haven't thought about this series in years... Over a decade? Lol

Just out of curiosity, what does the "complete collection" entail? How many files/games are in this DL?

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Omg Jake games, brings me back to 2003 ! Let's hear it for Jake the baddest WEST SIIIIIIDEEE pimp !

Reactions: koinzell-
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote