GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
night_nurse_detailed_pinup___sara_by_artofjaguar-d70h5t8.jpg

Overview:
Jaguar is an artist who made multiple sort of comics (and pinups, hence the multitude of tags) but with 1 thing in mind, all girls must have hourglass anotomy with big chests and big ass but a small waist.

Updated:2021-06-02
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Language: English
Resolution: Varies
Pages: Varies
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-log:
Collection Contents:

Download: - - -

001.jpg 586c36ef9f6a12152839941.jpeg 586c36ef9f66f9143815573.jpeg 586c36ef9f7080129114988.jpeg 01.jpg Page (1).jpeg Page (1).jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

vgbestly

Jul 11, 2017
That patreon link isn't his. I thought Jaguar wen't off the grid and never to be seen again. Then this thread pops up and got excited that he came back but hes still dead.

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
That patreon link isn't his. I thought Jaguar wen't off the grid and never to be seen again. Then this thread pops up and got excited that he came back but hes still dead.
Deleted. I think he accidentally put the patreon link for the other thread he was making

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
Does anybody know if this is the same Jaguar that used to have his own site- and hosted JAB, back in the day?

D

Deleted member 68726

i wonder what ever happened to him..so sad that "love thy neighbor"s sequel never got finished. although i recall seeing comments on quite a few different websites that are home to quite a few 'catalogs' of comics from many sites, that the comics he made weren't original. primarily 'his' comics that had got 'him' a lot of attention and recognition were basically rebooted comics just wit his illustrations and/or coloring (not sure if he did his own coloring AND drawing). I dont really know for sure, nor do i care, it really has no weight on my opinion about him or his art collection..i just hope those reactions weren't what made him throw in his towel.

Reactions: Eddie Vallient

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Please write after the side name that the side get no update anymore !!!

One person died in Asia for years and after a short time after this the side get no update so the side is dead for updates.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
I think I speak for all gathered when I say, what?
After the person from JAGUAR died the side was dead (I don´t know if it was the artist or not). For example "Bangin’ Buddies 3" end in the middle and so on. You can find a lot of years passwords and can go on the side. I said before the side is dead the side update is years ago. The last comics wasn´t good and have not to do with the comics started on this side and came out after the dead it go weeks/months further and then nothing. The good comics get no end and aso no new chapter so it have to do with the death from the person.

Elpescador

Jul 11, 2017
The art on his version of "lessons from the Neighbor" and "dream Blonde Delivery" is just amazing, Lessons is being remade right now and the new one is just garbage compared to this one.

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
It is. Couple of JAB comics, some for POONNET and a bunch on artofjaugar
Awesome. Thanks for the info. I liked his stuff back then, but his art has really improved. Just, wow. I remembered that site because, at one point, he was hosting 10-15 artists- and you don't hear about them anymore. It's good to know that he's still drawing- he has a real talent. JAB's stuff is good- to a certain degree, but after a while it just starts looking the same. Jaguar at least puts some variety into his work. :)

D

Deleted member 68726

After the person from JAGUAR died the side was dead (I don´t know if it was the artist or not). For example "Bangin’ Buddies 3" end in the middle and so on. You can find a lot of years passwords and can go on the side. I said before the side is dead the side update is years ago. The last comics wasn´t good and have not to do with the comics started on this side and came out after the dead it go weeks/months further and then nothing. The good comics get no end and aso no new chapter so it have to do with the death from the person.
I think he's trying to refer to the guy who died named Kevin. I remember when it happened i just happened to be active on the JAB forums, as well as jaguars forums occasionally. i can link to the forum thred on the JAB site but i dont know the specific rules about doing that..plus i duno how many would actually care. apparently the guy was friends with jaguar in real life and Jaguar was one of the 2 people who went to try to retrieve the body of the deceased guy and attempt to get the body shipped back over seas to the states.

Jab himself even credits Kevin for his vision and Jab wouldn't be where it is today without him, and that he helped many artists get their start.

I could see that entire experience being a real moment to stop and reflect on your life..

Reactions: jiffk and logossun

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
I think he's trying to refer to the guy who died named Kevin. I remember when it happened i just happened to be active on the JAB forums, as well as jaguars forums occasionally. i can link to the forum thred on the JAB site but i dont know the specific rules about doing that..plus i duno how many would actually care. apparently the guy was friends with jaguar in real life and Jaguar was one of the 2 people who went to try to retrieve the body of the deceased guy and attempt to get the body shipped back over seas to the states.

Jab himself even credits Kevin for his vision and Jab wouldn't be where it is today without him, and that he helped many artists get their start.

I could see that entire experience being a real moment to stop and reflect on your life..
holy shit I went away for a couple of weeks and I hear that.

Yeah can you bring a source of that. Would help user know if the artist is still working and also help me marking this abandonned or not

D

Deleted member 68726

holy shit I went away for a couple of weeks and I hear that.

Yeah can you bring a source of that. Would help user know if the artist is still working and also help me marking this abandonned or not

If you read down through the first page or so, im assuming that the Jaguar mentioned is the same person..first post was around the end of May 2013. Although there are 'posts' on jaguars website dated up until July 2015 but i want to say that some of them were not new content. It was previously released work but displayed in a manner to make it look like it was something fresh when in actuality it wasnt.

E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
Dont know how i missed this going up last year. Love hourglass shape on women. :love::love:

Reactions: BigLoada
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote