• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

Mr. Weeaboo

Jan 21, 2023
I wish Jack would experiment with different positions
That would require the golds to come up with said different positions. (It’s also a byproduct of dogs and horses only being able to do so much position-wise)

Maybe we’ll get lucky after MW3’s out and Jack’s months have more variety to then

• Haha
Reactions: xxxDreamZzz

Hcverma2001

Jun 11, 2023
They are great artists! Can you share more like them? Also were did you find the 5 min videos I only found 2 min in rule34, thanks.
Scroll Down and Get to Different Pages, The Longer videos are mostly Compilation of those 2 min videos which make a complete story as they have a sequence...

Jared999D is good Artist if you are into comics, He also made 10+ min Videos of Secret Of Beauty (4Parts)
There are Other Artists too but they mainly make 30 sec Loops...

Nov 3, 2020
Scroll Down and Get to Different Pages, The Longer videos are mostly Compilation of those 2 min videos which make a complete story as they have a sequence...

Jared999D is good Artist if you are into comics, He also made 10+ min Videos of Secret Of Beauty (4Parts)
There are Other Artists too but they mainly make 30 sec Loops...
In my opinion, there's no one compares to jackerman. The sound effects, 3d models with big tits & ass, mainly story. I just love his incest projects.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Has Jackerman lost popularity? Seems that there are much fewer "hero" posts than there used to be... come on guys, you know it will never get here if you slack off when asking for updates!!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Dragoci
5.00 star(s) 20 Votes