5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

Mr. Weeaboo

Jan 21, 2023
That's what he wants you to think.
Least one of his mods certainly does. But he doesn’t. He initially spoke in the original thread, but once it became apparent they weren’t gonna wait the few days between supporter and public to leak his stuff, he stopped caring.

Reactions: AlbertoRiveron

Icerock12

Jun 22, 2021
Here are 2 previews from the new short
My bad if they were posted already

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Her model looks great i must say! but the monster model looks really stupied and boring. He should stick to dogs (beasts) and teenage boys (incest) imo!

greeneyed

Jul 30, 2017
Her model looks great i must say! but the monster model looks really stupied and boring. He should stick to dogs (beasts) and teenage boys (incest) imo!
Agreed the monster models aren't fantastic, I was actually expecting more ghost/spectral monsters and maybe even tentacles for the rare tentacle fan lurking out there. Not that those are my personal preference I must admit, but it was the perfect opportunity for something different other then dogs and the typical incest (Not that I don't like that). Variety is the spice of life after all. Instead we got some dumb weird ass goblin wannabe imp looking fucker.
Oh well, least Maddie looks great. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Terax320

Apr 18, 2024
Agreed the monster models aren't fantastic, I was actually expecting more ghost/spectral monsters and maybe even tentacles for the rare tentacle fan lurking out there. Not that those are my personal preference I must admit, but it was the perfect opportunity for something different other then dogs and the typical incest (Not that I don't like that). Variety is the spice of life after all. Instead we got some dumb weird ass goblin wannabe imp looking fucker.
Oh well, least Maddie looks great. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
These monsters are very strange, but in terms of Maddie's animation they are great...

qK.gif

Reactions: splumps
5.00 star(s) 20 Votes