• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

Mr. Weeaboo

Jan 21, 2023
What do you mean by last one!? What Is MW3?
Mother’s warmth part 3. It’s his long form video series. The third parts been in production a few years now. There’s still a 4th part planned for the future.

based off his previous public releases he will most likely release this one somewhere between the 15th-23rd
He said first half of May, so it’s more up to the 14th. We’ll probably hear an actual day next week

Reactions: redwall2018

Mr. Weeaboo

Jan 21, 2023
Well, I've been following the creator for half a year right now, and I'd say the animation is FANTASTIC! But he focuses to much on bestiality and Futa content. I think his best work yet, are mothers warmth and mischievous Mamacita. Those 2 are PEAK!
...there is one Futa video in Jack's entire library.

tiplord

Jan 1, 2020
His horse videos are he reason why i follow him.
His original game "tentacular" with the blonde being fucked by the robot dog is why I supported him to begin with, lol. That was so long ago he made that. Sadly with his MW project it seems to be mostly incest based which just isn't my cup of tea, sadly. Even though I like the idea behind the story(from what he's shown).

Sep 15, 2021
His original game "tentacular" with the blonde being fucked by the robot dog is why I supported him to begin with, lol. That was so long ago he made that. Sadly with his MW project it seems to be mostly incest based which just isn't my cup of tea, sadly. Even though I like the idea behind the story(from what he's shown).
yeah me too, I really would like to see a tentacular 2 game

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes