5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

yairfan93

Dec 25, 2023
Each person has their personal taste. It turns out that MW is one of Jackerman's best releases because of the engaging story. Milf and Monsters have no narrative at all. It's simply depraved sex. I think that's it. A fast-paced story, with dangerous situations in more dangerous circumstances, is still exciting. More engaging. It's even difficult to know which Jackerman story tops MW.
i think "the bully" has alot of potential but the jack community hates NTR :cry:

kan4278

Nov 11, 2018
Jack. Works. On. Videos. Until. The. Last. Minute. So. Chances. Are. You. Will. Not. See. A. Release. Until. The. Morning. After. The. Given. Day.

Go to sleep.
Any chance to find out in what time zone Jackerman lives or is it to private?
And don't tell us to go to sleep you are not our mom.:mad:

Reactions: tumamitalinda

Mr. Weeaboo

Jan 21, 2023
Any chance to find out in what time zone Jackerman lives or is it to private?
And don't tell us to go to sleep you are not our mom.:mad:
Jackerman himself said 1

Bro it's the midnight of 16th here I am waitinggggggg and waitinggg....
He’s in the middle of America so like CST. In other words there’s like another 8-9 hours before you’d probably see something here.

So just go to sleep.

Reactions: xXwankerXx

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
Jack. Works. On. Videos. Until. The. Last. Minute. So. Chances. Are. You. Will. Not. See. A. Release. Until. The. Morning. After. The. Given. Day.

Go to sleep.
Lol, you wasting your time tryin' to be reasonable way more than you should, brother. Just grab your popcorn and do what a lot of us do, enjoy reading the comments. The mods will eventually clean up the thread anyway, so being too reasonable ain't worth the headache. Just a friendly advice, and a big thank you for keeping us up-to-date with the dev process and Jack's statements.;)

For you, what is Jackerman's best work?
I personally like a lot of vids he released so far, even tho most of them ain't my thing, but if we're being honest, MW really IS Jack's best work till now. It wouldn't make sense for him to delay it so many times due to various believable or not reasons that are supposedly necessary for a high-quality product like MW is and for a lot of his subscribers and fans to be so invested in its development.

We can all agree to disagree on this, I don't mind listening to other opinions, but since even JM himself seems to hint at this being the case, I say we should postpone this conversation and resume it after MW 3 is finally released and we see all its pluses and minuses before drawing the final conclusion.

Mr. Weeaboo

Jan 21, 2023
For you, what is Jackerman's best work?

• MW = "like"

• Hospitality Sunday Surprise = "Haha"

• Others/ Sex Monsters = "Love"

Based on the answers I will know what Jackerman fans really like.
I'm glad I'm into everything he does so I don't have to pick a side. The tribalism is somehow worse than wrestling companies or silly console wars. I found his works through someone else's signature here having his animations. I liked that he did original ladies that aren't just the same models with slightly different haircuts you see in a lot of Ren'py engine games on here. And that he makes the models all his own is incredibly talented in a field where most animators are using assets ripped from games.

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes