VN Ren'Py Abandoned Jack Fondle [v0.1] [Teky]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Thornhill

Sep 18, 2017
Oh damn, this is almost a copy. Actually I was really thinking about exactly that hat on her, but I changed my mind in the last moment.
I hope you reconsider not putting her up anymore, this story kinda reminds me of "Payback " , and our MC still needs to figure out who stole his stash. The logical first step, is tracking down his old crew, the most likely folks to know were the stash was hidden in the first place. I sure can imagine that in the middle of some pillow talk, the MC spilled his beans, then the girl arranged it so her boyfriend would catch them in the act, cut the MC out of the crew , and she could dig up the loot for herself. OR, even better the boyfriend was on the know about the whole story, played dumb , and when the time was right got away scott free with everything, while the girl got left behind. So, two good reasons right there for keeping her in the story.

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
Oh damn, this is almost a copy. Actually I was really thinking about exactly that hat on her, but I changed my mind in the last moment.
donät sweat it, she appears only once in the game if i remember correctly. but the diaper stuff, uh. strange i tell ya!

Katgza

Nov 4, 2016
idk its been inactive since Nov 21, 2017
3113.png

Probably another abandon proyect.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
it didnt go far.. probably one of the shortest ever

3Bliksems

Sep 20, 2016
Yup, looks like this one can be added to the abandoned pile.

No news on Patreon since November, and no activity by the dev on here since December 31, so looks like Jack got re-arrested before he could have any fun.

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote