brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
header.jpg

Overview:
My inspiration came from playing with alloy warheads, I could not stop output when I hit boss, and I had to keep jumping to avoid attack. It was too difficult. I thought that if I had a battery to output, I would feel comfortable to hide from the skills.

The core gameplay of the game is the elements of horizontal shooting plus tower defense. Mainly after killing monsters by shooting, collecting resources, then using resources to release skills, and some skills can build defense towers. The game story is also very interesting, and there are daily life with the heroine.

This game is the first game that I made completely for the first time in two years after graduation from university. Most of my partners in my team are also college students, and most of them participated in the production of the game for the first time, so many places were not mature enough. But this game is also the results of our common effort, I hope that you have fun.​

Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: Nope
Version: Final
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Extra information:

Download: - -

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
that redhead is hot AF..but..looking at the preview screens,it looks like way too much going on for my broken old senile brain to handle without occasional aneurysm's.

Reactions: Ursusar

Prick

Jul 17, 2017
Side scrolling platforming, tower defense, adult game? Egh why not.

Found a steamapi.dll, you guys might want to go in offline mode ;)
Although there is a config which apparently sets you in offline mode automatically, which is neat.

"Money" is a 4-byte value, found it in a only a couple games.

Found the savedata, but I don't think it can be edited, and it's in Chinese.
appdata\locallow\chairgamestudio
Regedit doesn't look promising either.
I don't think the rest of this game is worth playing for some still images.
Glad it's not censored at least.

For those who are curious, the story is not bad, probably not the most original concept, but it provides a platform for the gaming side. Gameplay is pretty boring though, it's point and click, dodge enemies, and use some basic abilities to aid you. I was hoping the TD genre would be more apparent, but it's not.

TheZX

Jul 12, 2017
It looks kinda messy, also did the dev himself say the story is interesting? Leave me to be the judge of that :p

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
Male protagonist? The screens appear to show otherwise.