VN Complete Itsu made mo Musuko no Mama ja Irarenai! 2

Mr.Heartbeat

Dec 19, 2020
say i check the VN on this and i saw your translation got marked as machine translation.

i just hope it was marked wrong.

RedEye781

Dec 15, 2019
say i check the VN on this and i saw your translation got marked as machine translation.

i just hope it was marked wrong.
Hi you see the people at VNDB have very strict and honestly dumb definitions for an MTL

If you're worried about this being some copy-paste off of DeepL or some other site it's not

The way I do my translations is that I use MTLs as a first draft and then start reading the lines in Japanese one by one and reworking the lines that need editing the reason I do this is that it makes it a lot faster than if I just read every line and translated them manually and well according to the people at VNDB that makes them MTLs

I've done multiple games now you can download any of the partials and see for yourself (that's why I make partials really)

Last edited:
Reactions: GoldenBoy_69

Mr.Heartbeat

Dec 19, 2020
Hi you see the people at VNDB have very strict and honestly dumb definitions for an MTL

If you're worried about this being some copy-paste off of DeepL or some other site it's not

The way I do my translations is that I use MTLs as a first draft and then start reading the lines in Japanese one by one and reworking the lines that need editing the reason I do this is that it makes it a lot faster than if I just read every line and translated them manually and well according to the people at VNDB that makes them MTLs
that is certainly a unique way to translate the VN...

Guess i can accept that explanation, although i can see from VNDB people perspective that is MTL Translation.

RedEye781

Dec 15, 2019
that is certainly a unique way to translate the VN...

Guess i can accept that explanation, although i can see from VNDB people perspective that is MTL Translation.
I guess you don't read much LN or WN a lot of them use this method for faster work (witch cult translations is an example) and (Royal MTL is another)

The translation is by no means inferior to a manual one it's just faster if I'd give it a guess what takes me 2 weeks with this, would take me around 6-7 manually; there is a cost of (10-15%) of accuracy sure but it's perfectly readable to the English speaking audience.

Htrixp0wner

Jan 26, 2018
Hey there Red Eye is there an update about the full version of the translation im ready to play this during the holidays and ready to pay for it on Buy me coffee :) RedEye781

RedEye781

Dec 15, 2019
Hey there Red Eye is there an update about the full version of the translation im ready to play this during the holidays and ready to pay for it on Buy me coffee :) RedEye781
Sorry, this is taking a back seat to the Christmas series I'm doing all I can give you is a rough ETA of mid-January.

RedEye781

Dec 15, 2019
Hello mate, its February now. Have you finished it? Thanks
Sorry to say it's not done yet IRL work has been getting in the way since I don't really make enough from this to do it full time (maybe one day :) ) right now I think it's sitting around 69% (you can laugh at the number) completion if you want updates, join my discord

Reactions: tsukiouji

VelvetMoon

Sep 17, 2020
Sorry to say it's not done yet IRL work has been getting in the way since I don't really make enough from this to do it full time (maybe one day :) ) right now I think it's sitting around 69% (you can laugh at the number) completion if you want updates, join my discord
Sooo, how much of it is done by now?

RedEye781

Dec 15, 2019
Hey, sorry for ghosting you guys.

I've started translating again as of today and I'll be finishing this game.

I don't want to give any promises I can't keep but hopefully, It'll be done by the end of this month.

RedEye781

Dec 15, 2019
This game has been fully translated.

The free patch has been updated and for those who wish to pay for the full thing you can find it here.

• Red Heart
Reactions: MobPsycho69