3.40 star(s) 17 Votes

ReiCaixa

Apr 28, 2020
No, dev still owns rights to it.
Anyone could make the same game from the ground up with similar-looking if not the same models.
It has been done with way bigger games, there are like 5 different versions of Big Brother around.
I doubt anyone would get sued for remaking and finishing this game, it's just that no one will ever do it, as it's a very small and old game by now, this game is a hidden gem on this site, an old and broken but perfect gem.

Honestly, the hardest part would be finding most of the Assets, especially the Models for the girls and main male characters like Mighty Mack and Officer Cunt.
If someone wants to go through that task of finding the Models for at least Mary, Valery, Kayla, Mack and Cunt, maybe Violet...
I'd even consider doing something with that, maybe finishing the story "early" (as I suspect Flamecito had big plans for the future).
But I could at least try wrapping up the romance plots with the main girls and creating some sex scenes for each girl, plus a threesome with both sisters.
Instead of going forward with the full plot.

I'm still learning Daz, but I believe I can bring some good renders to the table, just need to perfect my abilities lighting the scenes and buy the 12GB 3060 I'm looking into (right now I'm using a 4GB 970, it's the last part I need to upgrade).
I just don't really want to take the task of finding all the models tho.

Last edited:

Laki IH

Dec 30, 2020
Damn. Thought to check back in on this one. It was one of the first games I actually got off of this site, way back when it wasn't marked Abandoned. It's not the first time I've checked since then, nor was I unaware of the disasters, but there was still that small hope there would be something to find here; not necessarily a new version, moreso along the lines of just news about the dev in general. I'll echo others here and say that even in its unfinished state, it's worth a look. This game was one of the most unique and memorable ones on this site, and I can only imagine how great it would have been if completed. I certainly count it among the inspirations for my own projects (which hopefully I'll eventually have the time to share with you all).

Godspeed Flamecito, if you ever read this. With all that's happened, it truly is a new world out there. Hope you're well.

3.40 star(s) 17 Votes