• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.20 star(s) 5 Votes

morty2301

Oct 9, 2018
Well I can't if I save and then load it just gives me back what I had previously
what do you mean? You just save before you start the gamble and everytime she asks to double or nothing and load your save you you get a losing hand and then keep the winning hands

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
It's a Gluttonous Life [va0.39.2] [Loneclaw] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [152 MB]
- - -

Mac [143 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022
It's a Gluttonous Life [va0.39.2] [Loneclaw] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [152 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

Mac [143 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks

hgffdh

Feb 26, 2018
what do you mean? You just save before you start the gamble and everytime she asks to double or nothing and load your save you you get a losing hand and then keep the winning hands
No need to save. Scrolling mouse wheel (default renpy hotkey for returning back) allows returning to the start of the betting easily.
My only complaint is that its a vore game... but there are no snakes. Instead there are giraffes? Disgusting fatass hippos? Who the fuck likes those?

Reactions: Jaweed

Preidon

Jan 23, 2024
added animation or not?
This game is 0 animation i think, because one of the sex scene is animated in the part of you get seated by sigrid. Btw, nothing animated until i remember something about this game.

Jaweed

Jul 27, 2022
This game is 0 animation i think, because one of the sex scene is animated in the part of you get seated by sigrid. Btw, nothing animated until i remember something about this game.
I played this game, it's disgusting, but I would have played it if animation had been added, thanks anyway.

Reactions: Preidon

Preidon

Jan 23, 2024
I played this game, it's disgusting, but I would have played it if animation had been added, thanks anyway.
Np. I agree with you, this game is very disgusting. But the concept of the game are good. except the part of vore.

Reactions: Jaweed

morty2301

Oct 9, 2018
Tbh the only reason I'm interested in this game is that there's not many STRAIGHT furry games that are good other than maybe a handful. And I'm not talking about just a girl with cat ears or something, more furry than that

hgffdh

Feb 26, 2018
Np. I agree with you, this game is very disgusting. But the concept of the game are good. except the part of vore.
Vore is not disgusting per se. Consider Among Cults, vore done (mostly) clean and sexy. Here however, there's gurgling sounds, disgusting ugly characters, that thing with eating half-digested food from inside the stomach etc. Still, the octopus girl is pretty hot.

Nyanyan

Feb 21, 2018
All this hate is unnecessary. The game is not the best, visually, I won't argue that point, and I'm not a fan of a lot of the sounds either, but it could be a lot worse, and there's no scat. If the sounds bother you, mute the game. Don't go tearing the game down just because it doesn't meet your personal standards.

If vore isn't your thing, don't play it. Simple solution. I'm into vore, but I prefer not being the one on the receiving end, so while I don't hate the game as a resource management/dating sim part, I'm not a fan of it being player as prey only.

Instead of just throwing out "This is disgusting!", perhaps offer CONSTRUCTIVE criticism? What, exactly, do you find so bad, and how would you suggest making it better? What you're doing is no better than a straight guy going into a game all about gay sex and calling it disgusting because the men are having sex with each other.

In terms of personal opinion on the game, I like the Shark and Giraffe models, the Deer isn't horrible but could use a little work, but the others are not something I'm interested in. Gameplay-wise, as mentioned above, I'd prefer a route that let's the player be the predator, though it'd be a much shorter route, since you'd be eating, and assumedly killing, the other characters, leading to having nothing left relatively quick, unless eating them is really difficult.

All in all, personal score of this game would be about a 6/10 or so. Couple good models, I like vore and management games, I like furry, and as mentioned above it's getting pretty rare lately for a non-gay furry game, so it's a plus on that side. Story is currently too shallow, and it's prey only. Not quite my thing, but for sure not deserving the hate I'm seeing here.

Preidon

Jan 23, 2024
All this hate is unnecessary. The game is not the best, visually, I won't argue that point, and I'm not a fan of a lot of the sounds either, but it could be a lot worse, and there's no scat. If the sounds bother you, mute the game. Don't go tearing the game down just because it doesn't meet your personal standards.

If vore isn't your thing, don't play it. Simple solution. I'm into vore, but I prefer not being the one on the receiving end, so while I don't hate the game as a resource management/dating sim part, I'm not a fan of it being player as prey only.

Instead of just throwing out "This is disgusting!", perhaps offer CONSTRUCTIVE criticism? What, exactly, do you find so bad, and how would you suggest making it better? What you're doing is no better than a straight guy going into a game all about gay sex and calling it disgusting because the men are having sex with each other.

In terms of personal opinion on the game, I like the Shark and Giraffe models, the Deer isn't horrible but could use a little work, but the others are not something I'm interested in. Gameplay-wise, as mentioned above, I'd prefer a route that let's the player be the predator, though it'd be a much shorter route, since you'd be eating, and assumedly killing, the other characters, leading to having nothing left relatively quick, unless eating them is really difficult.

All in all, personal score of this game would be about a 6/10 or so. Couple good models, I like vore and management games, I like furry, and as mentioned above it's getting pretty rare lately for a non-gay furry game, so it's a plus on that side. Story is currently too shallow, and it's prey only. Not quite my thing, but for sure not deserving the hate I'm seeing here.
Man calm down, i don't like vore, that's It.

I play because i like a bit furry games, i was playing because of my bored life. And i think "This games looks good, i gonna try It" i was waiting for good sex scenes but... yeah, the "animations" or Slides are not good enough in my opinion. (Sorry for my bad english, is not my Native linguagem)

Reactions: morty2301

morty2301

Oct 9, 2018

idk if that's all people are "hating" on the game for, for me I just don't like the lack of good sex options/animations, as far as I know, you can only fuck the deer, giraffe, and with ALOT of effort, the hippo (and even after all that effort, it's very unsatisfactory if you want PIV sex, yes I get shes massive and you're small, doesn't make it any less of a mood killer). Like I don't like the low effort "All genders and genital differences welcome, but it's all just you HOVERING above them to where you can never see any part of you and it's all described through text so they can just keep all the scenes the same and just change text and choices. Also another thing ITS SO HARD TO INITATE SEX with anyone but the giraffe.

though that being said, I also can't be TOO mad since they're probably just focusing on the vore part of the game, and while I don't understand the appeal that much since you can only be vored in one or 2 ways and its basically the same thing each time, it's also at the same time just I guess not a game for me 100%, I can tolerate the vore part to get some of the good furry sex part (as little as the content is).

Nyanyan

Feb 21, 2018
Man calm down, i don't like vore, that's It.

I play because i like a bit furry games, i was playing because of my bored life. And i think "This games looks good, i gonna try It" i was waiting for good sex scenes but... yeah, the "animations" or Slides are not good enough in my opinion. (Sorry for my bad english, is not my Native linguagem)
I'm not trying to come off as angry or upset, and I apologize if I did. I just don't like how the messages were basically "Disgusting, doesn't match my taste."

Saying the models are bad, I understand and agree with to a point, but the way it was stated was in a way that makes it feel like it's just hate. There was literally no need to post a comment just to say the game was disgusting.

Something more along the lines of "Bad visuals, no animations. Not my cup of tea, but thanks anyway." sounds a lot better than "I played this game, it's disgusting, but I would have played it if animation had been added, thanks anyway."

They could have just as easily said "Unfortunate. Well, until there are animations I'm not really interested. Thanks anyway." and I wouldn't have had a single thing to say about it.

Just a rant that probably didn't need to happen, I just wish people would be a little kinder in how they speak. Looking back, I definitely overreacted. Apologies.

Nyanyan

Feb 21, 2018
idk if that's all people are "hating" on the game for, for me I just don't like the lack of good sex options/animations, as far as I know, you can only fuck the deer, giraffe, and with ALOT of effort, the hippo (and even after all that effort, it's very unsatisfactory if you want PIV sex, yes I get shes massive and you're small, doesn't make it any less of a mood killer). Like I don't like the low effort "All genders and genital differences welcome, but it's all just you HOVERING above them to where you can never see any part of you and it's all described through text so they can just keep all the scenes the same and just change text and choices. Also another thing ITS SO HARD TO INITATE SEX with anyone but the giraffe.

though that being said, I also can't be TOO mad since they're probably just focusing on the vore part of the game, and while I don't understand the appeal that much since you can only be vored in one or 2 ways and its basically the same thing each time, it's also at the same time just I guess not a game for me 100%, I can tolerate the vore part to get some of the good furry sex part (as little as the content is).
I get it. I believe, last time I really looked at their current schedule, which was a while ago, I believe they were working on adding content to the vore side of things, yes. I was a patron for a bit, but, as I've mentioned, I'm not big on the prey side, so I ended up dropping it. It is, after all, a game made by a vore fetishist for vore fetishists. I also believe there is only a small team working on it, I don't remember how many off the top of my head, and I don't feel like downloading it again to check the credits.

No matter the reason, my only issue was the way it was being said. I agree, to a certain extent, that it's lacking in a lot of ways. Hippo, Frog, and Octopus models are all not great, in my opinion, and the Deer is okay at best. I rather like the Giraffe and Shark. The management part is somewhat fun, though not amazing. And the story is almost non-existent. For what it is, it's not horrible. As mentioned above, 6/10 for me.

Jaweed

Jul 27, 2022

calm down and crocodile disgusting.

joshballdeep

Jun 30, 2022
I've tried that but am barely getting anything. I tried black jack, Texas hold'em and their barely giving me anything and don't get me wrong texas hold'em can give u a lot of money but that's if your lucky and the thing giving me the most money is lottery tickets I get 2000 sometimes 3000 a day just from the lottery I tried investing but it just don't work

Last edited:

Morphyloon

May 1, 2023
All the posts about not getting enough money by save-reloading... It's a Renpy game and like all Renpy games, it takes two seconds to activate the console. Then you can edit all the variables (like the money) to your heart's content. Just google the instructions.

hgffdh

Feb 26, 2018
I'm not hating it, I just point out which parts are hot and which are not. Not all is bad but the choice of most preds, especially the herbivores is weird and off putting.
Well, to be fair, gay sex IS disgusting. There doesn't need to be any justification to declare something disgusting, its not some rational conclusion you come to, its a built in instinct that causes you to feel disgust upon witnessing feces or gay sex (traps arent gay btw). As for constructive criticism:

-I wont even mention graphics. I suspect even developer knows they're pretty bad. A big part of vore is showing off prey's curves through the bulge, the low poly 3D renders dont allow that.
-I like unwilling vore. This game has none. You have to willingly endanger yourself - talk to NPCs and agree to dangerous things or visit dangerous places to get eaten. There is no incentive to do so. You can just work at the job, accumulate money and pay rent and not have to deal with vore at all. There's some dubiously willing where you can get sorta-betrayed or sorta-tricked but its not really betrayal since you already know that preds who you barely know intend to eat you and those who consider you besties will let you out if you ask.

I think this game could use a more invasive vore mechanic where you must interact with dangerous preds to survive in the long term (e.g. boss predator). A more complex tricking/betraying mechanic where preds may manifacture circumstances to eat you (e.g. hospital debt collectors are coming, quick hide inside me!). It could also use prey acquaintances, random generated ones, which you could befriend, go together to dangerous locations, then betray them to escape dangerous situations (or they betray you...).

morty2301

Oct 9, 2018
I'm not hating it, I just point out which parts are hot and which are not. Not all is bad but the choice of most preds, especially the herbivores is weird and off putting.

Well, to be fair, gay sex IS disgusting. There doesn't need to be any justification to declare something disgusting, its not some rational conclusion you come to, its a built in instinct that causes you to feel disgust upon witnessing feces or gay sex (traps arent gay btw). As for constructive criticism:

-I wont even mention graphics. I suspect even developer knows they're pretty bad. A big part of vore is showing off prey's curves through the bulge, the low poly 3D renders dont allow that.
-I like unwilling vore. This game has none. You have to willingly endanger yourself - talk to NPCs and agree to dangerous things or visit dangerous places to get eaten. There is no incentive to do so. You can just work at the job, accumulate money and pay rent and not have to deal with vore at all. There's some dubiously willing where you can get sorta-betrayed or sorta-tricked but its not really betrayal since you already know that preds who you barely know intend to eat you and those who consider you besties will let you out if you ask.

I think this game could use a more invasive vore mechanic where you must interact with dangerous preds to survive in the long term (e.g. boss predator). A more complex tricking/betraying mechanic where preds may manifacture circumstances to eat you (e.g. hospital debt collectors are coming, quick hide inside me!). It could also use prey acquaintances, random generated ones, which you could befriend, go together to dangerous locations, then betray them to escape dangerous situations (or they betray you...).
there was the mod that adds more characters and I remember some of the mod characters vored you on the spot without any prompting like if you went to the library at a certain time (though idk if they're update for the newer version yet), I didn't like that but maybe you'd like the unwilling vore part

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes