smilee2110

Jun 17, 2021
the game is almost 10 years old and compare to 111 art style nowadays, it still look the same :KEK: nothin improve

NitroSM

Dec 1, 2018
Just from the previews alone, this game has a lot of bizarre and extreme stuff. The clit key is funny but, not a fan of body parts being stretched like putty in those other scenes. It's that uncanny/body horror area that grosses out more than turning anything on, and Im sure it's not a horror game (or trying to be).
Now if it was a character like Elacti-girl, ok I get it, but "normal" people? Nah, too much 'wtf am I seeing' happening to enjoy.
Shame. Those tags were promising.

Ver Greeneyes

Nov 26, 2019
Man, I don't mind if a haughty but innocent protagonist gets humiliated and corrupted, but a lot of the scenes in this game are just.. mean-spirited. I was hoping that at least some of the worst actors would get their comeuppance, and maybe some do, but I found so much of it unfappable that I just lost interest.

crunchyo

Dec 18, 2017
What do the statuses do? Orgasm causes the player to skip a turn when the AP bar reaches 100, and i'm 20% sure that lingering ice slows down the AP bar slightly as well.

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes