Tannin00

Jul 1, 2017
Let me get this straight. This guy wants people to pay 60 dollars, to get the game + DLC "for free"? mfer, it ain't free. People paid 60 dollars for it. That's more than Darktide and Helldivers combined.
Life and death, in one hand, if you can believe it, he said that if F95 reached a 5-star review, it would allow the mod that was created to fully access all the content, but in the other hand, seeing the well-deserved reviews it has, apart from its "way" of preventing Patreon content from being "shared", not only is the first point difficult to achieve, but now it will be difficult for it to be shared, since if it isn´t a version of patreon and that with limitations, each public version is more complicated to access full content and taking into account that the art isn´t the most impressive or striking, well... this project along with the other one he is working on until they´re complete I doubt there will be a version that has access to all the content.

Now, although the price is something that everyone sees and defines in a many ways, except for this project and recently his brother, I didn´t know this dev, so in my opinion, to be his first works (if he had others, well in advance I apologize for the ignorance) if it is a little high, since you first make a name for yourself before you can charge for it.

bunhas

Jul 21, 2019
Life and death, in one hand, if you can believe it, he said that if F95 reached a 5-star review, it would allow the mod that was created to fully access all the content, but in the other hand, seeing the well-deserved reviews it has, apart from its "way" of preventing Patreon content from being "shared", not only is the first point difficult to achieve, but now it will be difficult for it to be shared, since if it isn´t a version of patreon and that with limitations, each public version is more complicated to access full content and taking into account that the art isn´t the most impressive or striking, well... this project along with the other one he is working on until they´re complete I doubt there will be a version that has access to all the content.

Now, although the price is something that everyone sees and defines in a many ways, except for this project and recently his brother, I didn´t know this dev, so in my opinion, to be his first works (if he had others, well in advance I apologize for the ignorance) if it is a little high, since you first make a name for yourself before you can charge for it.
he make another project on top of unfinished project to start milk money from those poor peeps in his discord what would you expect, but it is satisfying that some people can bypass that and they have my utmost respect

Reactions: JordanN

The_Evil_lord

Jul 12, 2023
This is the new version because the creator said that there will be one and it will be uploaded on the 26th but we are already on the 28th or will this be the one that has already been uploaded

MapMar

Feb 13, 2024
Well game also includes prices, mods, extra DLC and more things. I don't think you have read other H game forums that include prices for the rating and discussion. This makes people hard to judge 'Is this game worth it?'

TBH I don't think you know how things work in f95 which is a huge community.
In this community, most of the games (99.9% since 1 of a 1k game doesn't have the proper attitude on how to advertise and upload games) give out the 'FULL VERSION' (In this case, the extreme content) of the game with an early version (example is version 0.1) which will let people in the community evaluate objectively.

So if they find the game is good to play then people would be happy to support the work: more than 2.5 is mostly considered good since people have different taste

But if the game has a low rating, that means there is a reason for that.
Below are SOME reasons for it

- PTW
This includes Patreon only content that strictly effects the scene and the main content. For example, when there is a 'Furry' tag on the game but if that 'Furry' content is only for Patreons, that is a issue since it is practically a partial scam.
Especially when the description of the Patreon-only content is not explained well with the reasonable price as well as not a COMPLETED GAME.

- User Friendly
Games that are hard to play are more stressful than any other subject. It does not matter if the graphics are good or the story is perfect. If it is hard to skip, hard to continue with the story, or has critical bugs in the game as it is released, this will affect a lot of players, especially when it isn't fixed for a long time (months usually) with slow updates.

- Graphics as well as Tags
This is the most important thing when people search for a new game to play. Or even find for game updates.
NTR, NTL, Pregnancy, Bestiality, Furry, Romance, Horror, 3D, 2D, AI etc.
And when you found the tag that says those kind of things people expect to be a high quality to fufill their desires.

For example, this is just one of the examples that are not definite.

Pregnancy: Shows the growth of the baby and the belly when the female is pregnant, as well as the internal shot if wanted. +Endless story mode that can make the female character get pregnant multiple times, which makes the game more realistic.

3D, 2D: Having clean and visible graphics that clearly show how each character feels when having sex or other actions. As well as having a gallery mode(Very important)

But if you can't find these attractive when the users play the game, why would people want to pay for the game? Especially, when they are locked with no proper preview(no blur, no hiding, no exclusive for PTW as explained on the top)

- MODs & DLCs
Even the game isn't that good itself, if there is a person that makes mods in the forum FOR FREE, the rating of the game get extremely high in some cases. Or the free DLC that comes with the COMPLETE GAME,also works like a dessert after the main dish. But in other words, these MODs and DLCs can also effect the game worse in some cases.

For example: DLC, Mods incomplete, having bugs, effects or blocks the main content in some way

-> I hope that you have realized why people take the price of the game + DLC and mods and any other stuff in the rating.

+Edit (editing with extra details since Jackie Dev's comment is deleted)

IDK why Jackie Dev's comment is deleted
But he said, "This is the forum for games, not to talk about the costs of the game or Patreon tier, so go talk about that in a separate forum."

So, I wrote this comment,

+ After I wrote this comment, he said that
"I feel like this f95 community is full of haters. + etc."

Last edited:
1.70 star(s) 30 Votes