RoamingZone

Feb 1, 2020
so if you guys don`t mind me asking. What percentage of content would you guys say is behind the paywall? I played the early releases and I remember the King or something like that content was paywall content. Does it is still like that?

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
so if you guys don`t mind me asking. What percentage of content would you guys say is behind the paywall? I played the early releases and I remember the King or something like that content was paywall content. Does it is still like that?
I know for just this last update theres I think 3 extreme scenes and theres more for other releases further back, plus I think xray and such is patreon only as well. So the dev does paywall quite a bit or else it wouldnt be worth fighting the DRM every patch.

eiyabois

Oct 10, 2020

Jackie_Dev

Game Developer
Nov 5, 2019
I don't know, i'm more than sure this update is released because of me, it built in even more tricks counteracting the mode activation. Now when i activate Extreme game just freezing.
But i'm not giving up that easily.
I appreciate your efforts but your 1.0 mod was working in this one too you just had to copy 2 files file from data folder and js folder from your old mod.
The reason I did this update is mentioned in changelog.

Jackie_Dev

Game Developer
Nov 5, 2019
Ready to see a 1.0.2 update tomorrow by the dev.

Seemingly the only thing that motivates him to actually do work, is whenever someone cracks his psuedo-DRM.
If you think that I'll do a proper encryption next time.
Everyone here has overrated extreme content so much more then it is(most of them haven't played the game), I don't recommend you to check it unless you played the base game and you like it.

Reactions: ReShadowDancer

RoamingZone

Feb 1, 2020

Everyone here has overrated extreme content so much more then it is(most of them haven't played the game), I don't recommend you to check it unless you played the base game and you like it.
Well I thank you for answering, I did like the early release and did try to go to patreon to get it and the additional content but the 3 month thing threw me off the loop. I would have prefered to simply pay the 50 or 60 bucks and get the content instantly instead of doing 3 months 20$. Just my preference though i will still give the game a shot

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017

I think the game is awesome, if it wasnt you wouldnt have 1,500 subs on your page. I just have a hard time affording subs when theres so many good devs out there and at $20 yours is probably the most expensive ive seen for content, I know you have a $10 tier for the DLC stuff but when I sub I like to sub for every bit of content. Ill probably set up a yearly pledge for yours sometime in the next month or 2 though.

Jackie_Dev

Game Developer
Nov 5, 2019
I think the game is awesome, if it wasnt you wouldnt have 1,500 subs on your page. I just have a hard time affording subs when theres so many good devs out there and at $20 yours is probably the most expensive ive seen for content, I know you have a $10 tier for the DLC stuff but when I sub I like to sub for every bit of content. Ill probably set up a yearly pledge for yours sometime in the next month or 2 though.
It says its for king tier but I release it for SM tier as well, I'd like to know who your fav Devs are, I'll try to learn something from them

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
It says its for king tier but I release it for SM tier as well, I'd like to know who your fav Devs are, I'll try to learn something from them
Right now im watching Chyos (A Struggle with Sin), GuapoMan (Sex Gods), Oppai Games (Quickie: A Love Hotel Story), HNStudy (TakenoteR), Crazy Forge Studio (World After War), Poolside Games (Last Hope), Rare Alex (Secret Care Cafe), Technobrake (Nymphomania Priestess), Auril (Tails of Azeroth), No Try Studios (King of Summer), Mr. Rabbit (LittleMan Remake), Scarlett Young (Kronos Time Titan), Lust Madness (Lust Hunter), Uber Pie (Taffy Tales)

Those are just a few of all the devs im watching now and im certain im missing quite a few including ones like Shoku that even though they have sucked lately I still end up getting whatever new game gets released. Theres also OneOneOne, Subverse, and tons of other stuff, I play a bit too many adult games sometimes.

Reactions: Jackie_Dev

PotluckBrigand

Jun 4, 2018
I am curious if there is a plan when the game is finished to sell a complete package with all content included for a single price. $20 a month for an indeterminate amount of time is a bit steep for me personally (Though I don't think you're an asshole for doing it that way. As you've pointed out many, many, MANY times in response to the same comments the free version isn't 'missing' content so much as the Extreme Version has extra content. It might be a semantic difference for some people but it IS different).

Is a 'Full Release' with all content included on something like itch.io or similar storefronts in the cards?

Reactions: kidderyao

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
I am curious if there is a plan when the game is finished to sell a complete package with all content included for a single price. $20 a month for an indeterminate amount of time is a bit steep for me personally (Though I don't think you're an asshole for doing it that way. As you've pointed out many, many, MANY times in response to the same comments the free version isn't 'missing' content so much as the Extreme Version has extra content. It might be a semantic difference for some people but it IS different).

Is a 'Full Release' with all content included on something like itch.io or similar storefronts in the cards?
The $20 tier says after 3 months you own a full copy of the game

Riza Stingray

Jun 26, 2018
I appreciate your efforts but your 1.0 mod was working in this one too you just had to copy 2 files file from data folder and js folder from your old mod.
The reason I did this update is mentioned in changelog.
In theory yes, but in fact there was a trick in one of the plugins that led to Game Over when activating switch. I'm not talking about permanently disabling RelationCheat anymore.
I'm not doing this out of malice or hatred towards you, it's just fun for me. But I completely understand your desire to defend the game from such attacks. But just please keep in mind that you're not going to get freeloaders to pay for content anyway.

do you have this for andriod?
It can be done, but I'll pass, alas.

Last edited:
1.70 star(s) 30 Votes