VN Ren'Py Isabella - Chasing Shadows [Ch. 4.2] [badtimetales]

4.60 star(s) 59 Votes

badtimetales

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2020
but... but..... but.... I wanna see the other paths and I did not mean just this scene, a skip option that skips entire Alex love path otherwise I simply cannot. It's your fault really, you should not make Alex like this.
It's always my fault, I'm used to it...
:sneaky:

I'll try to make Isa as much lovable.
I know some people won't fall for it, but I'll try :sneaky::devilish:
  • :sneaky:

AlexMpog

Oct 17, 2022
It's called Isa for a reason, not sure I can pull of something like the Alex scene with Isa.
But I'm trying. :devilish:
Oh no, don't get me wrong, I'm Isa's man and playing her solo path, even though it toke some time for me to recover after that Alex scene.

After Isa solo path, I am gonna play throuple route as well.

But there is no way I am gonna survive if there will be the same scene with Isa. It would be mental trauma for the whole life:oops:

badtimetales

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2020
Oh no, don't get me wrong, I'm Isa's man and playing her solo path, even though it toke some time for me to recover after that Alex scene.

But there is no way I am gonna survive if there will be the same scene with Isa. It would be mental trauma for the whole life:oops:

:D

Isa's story won't be so emotional, but adding a lot to the background.
And after it, I wouldn't be able to say no to her.

But that's just me ;)

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017

I'm just glad there is only 2 LI I can't imagine saying no to both Isa and Alex in the same playthrough. Alex is hard enough since I do prefer solo Isa path first , throuple second then Alex. ( my three saves lol)

• Red Heart
Reactions: badtimetales
4.60 star(s) 59 Votes