Seeking Is there name for adult games which contains pixies?

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
I just played a game called Long Live the Princess and I really liked the scenes with the pixie. Is there a special name for games that includes pixies and also do you know any other games that has pixies?

uradamus

Jan 4, 2018
Not that I'm aware of. They would generally just be lumped into the fantasy genre most of the time; they do show up in a number of monster girl stories as well. I can't think of any games that focus on pixies/fairies, but there are a few I can think of off the top of my head that include them to some extent:

After a quick search of some likely terms I also found this. I can't say if it is any good though, the art is mediocre and it seems to be an RPG, so your mileage may vary:

Kaiww

Jul 8, 2018
There is one other so, wait let me check.

Sorry I don't find it anymore, was in an early stage and you played a guy that woke up after 2 Years
in coma and with special powers and found out it was a pixi that gave you those powers.

But I can not recall the Name of it, dammed dammed dammed I hate this. ;)

regards
Kai

Kytty

Oct 8, 2017
No specific tag are for pixies or fairies. Adam and Gaia have fairies as one of the races you can breed. Otherwise it’s usually just one or two scenes in Fantasy games that have them, it’s a damn shame.

HiEv

Sep 1, 2017
Two other adult games with pixies and/or fairies in them that I know of would be " " and " ".

Mar 31, 2020
There is one other so, wait let me check.

Sorry I don't find it anymore, was in an early stage and you played a guy that woke up after 2 Years
in coma and with special powers and found out it was a pixi that gave you those powers.

But I can not recall the Name of it, dammed dammed dammed I hate this. ;)

regards
Kai
I think you mean The Awakening

Jaike

Aug 24, 2020
Not a lot of content, buuut:
The MC can unwittingly marry a pixie in Sorcerer, just give her flowers.

There are bondage-rigging fairies in A Drow's Life, interact with the girl who shows up north of your house at some points.