is there a way to make a google acct without phone

jason95821

Feb 10, 2017
wanted to make a google acct for apps and such
but do not want to enter phone # or current email add
any ideas

Draghough

May 26, 2017
^do you know what section you are currently reading ??

@jason95821 Nah the phone# seems mandatory for verification , its not a mandatory field when you create the account but you will be asked for it on the next step to complete it... google is savage x'D

Without a phone# you can't create a google account , it's needed for recovery/keeping your account so a real # is needed +it's better than a captcha
Obviously you don't need a extra email to make a email :RarePepe: so you can leave it empty

jason95821

Feb 10, 2017
^do you know what section you are currently reading ??

@jason95821 Nah the phone# seems mandatory for verification , its not a mandatory field when you create the account but you will be asked for it on the next step to complete it... google is savage x'D

Without a phone# you can't create a google account , it's needed for recovery/keeping your account so a real # is needed +it's better than a captcha
Obviously you don't need a extra email to make a email :RarePepe: so you can leave it empty
thanks
well can i have your number lol ^_-

Aug 6, 2016
yea you can, There are options available to use the google assistant to do things like make calls, send texts, update calendars offline. Although I am not sure it's available everywhere, It's been in the US for quite some time but just recently came to Canada. It's annoying cause all the features come to the US first and we live so close yet the it takes time for Canadians to get cool features.

jason95821

Feb 10, 2017
yea you can, There are options available to use the google assistant to do things like make calls, send texts, update calendars offline. Although I am not sure it's available everywhere, It's been in the US for quite some time but just recently came to Canada. It's annoying cause all the features come to the US first and we live so close yet the it takes time for Canadians to get cool features.
that is just because no 1 likes Canadians ^_- jk

Reactions: Deleted member 487

9thCrux

--Waifu maker--
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2017
Had this problem myself, the only real option is to open an email account with another email provider.
Next thing is gonna be to upload a copy of your personal IDs along your street address and phone numbers before mailing an DNA sample...

hassanshabib

May 22, 2017
I am pretty sure that I created my Google account without a phone number... 10 years ago...
Should have created a few more fake accounts. Could probably sell them nowadays ;)

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
Yahoo the same way, tho I made that email account years ago. They keep asking for a mobile# to verify, I just keep skipping it to move on. Gaagle (as I childishly) call it, has been nothing more then the NSA's wet dream for years now, so much for their BS about your rights, your privacy ect...:tf:

Nightcrawler

Carpe Diem
Donor
May 23, 2017
Set up a google account a while ago for a tablet didnt need phone number.Email account yes as they need a contact point for password reset if you need it.If you dont want to give your email just set up a throw away account like hotmail or something for the purpose