• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Is Patreon not allowing anybody underage to appear in adult games even if they are not being sexualize at all?

wolf67

Jan 27, 2019
Heard somewhere that Patreon has updated their rules to not let anybody underage in adult games even if they are not being sexualized at all. Does anyone know anything about that?

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
..seen some devs claim that....
....didn't find anything new in the patreon rules tho....
shrug.png

wolf67

Jan 27, 2019
..seen some devs claim that....
....didn't find anything new in the patreon rules tho....
The only one I could find was from a game called Corrupted Kingdoms that say there page was shutdown on Patreon for having kids even though they were not sexualized, though I have not play the game so I have no idea if that true or not.

Insomnimaniac Games

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
The only one I could find was from a game called Corrupted Kingdoms that say there page was shutdown on Patreon for having kids even though they were not sexualized, though I have not play the game so I have no idea if that true or not.
That game has many very young looking sexualized characters, as well as incest and mind control. All of which are against patreons TOS. Not trying to throw shade, but having seen the actual response patreon gave him, the devs claims are dubious at best.

wolf67

Jan 27, 2019
That game has many very young looking sexualized characters, as well as incest and mind control. All of which are against patreons TOS. Not trying to throw shade, but having seen the actual response patreon gave him, the devs claims are dubious at best.
I look at the game page and all the characters from the screenshots of the game seem adult-looking aside from the blue hair fairy I think, though I guessing this game has a lot of different characters that the player can choose from.

Insomnimaniac Games

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
I look at the game page and all the characters from the screenshots of the game seem adult-looking aside from the blue hair fairy I think, though I guessing this game has a lot of different characters that the player can choose from.
The pixie is enough for patreon, especially since she acts like a literal child, but there are several other characters that are way too young looking. Including the standard "9000 year old demon" schtick. Long story short, the none sexualized kids are most likely not the reason the game was banned on patreon, that's just the devs assumption because he seems to believe saying a character is over 18 makes loli-bait okay.

wolf67

Jan 27, 2019
The pixie is enough for patreon, especially since she acts like a literal child, but there are several other characters that are way too young looking. Including the standard "9000 year old demon" schtick. Long story short, the none sexualized kids are most likely not the reason the game was banned on patreon, that's just the devs assumption because he seems to believe saying a character is over 18 makes loli-bait okay.
Well that make sense then why he would be ban from patreon.

Airell

Developer of Love and Corruption
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Not really, the CK thing was the dev's misunderstanding of the Patreon message. You can have kids in your game if they absolutely never engage in any sex stuff. There are hundreds of games that show kids as non-sexable characters, and no one has ever been banned because of it.

There were no changes to the rules, just Patreon applying their same rules and guidelines more harshly. CK is widely known for sexualizing minors and kid-looking characters, so you don't need to think too much about it.

Last edited:

morphnet

Aug 3, 2017
Heard somewhere that Patreon has updated their rules to not let anybody underage in adult games even if they are not being sexualized at all. Does anyone know anything about that?
The , and are available without needing to signup, why not just look yourself?
As patreon handles these things on a case by case basis you would get the information you are looking for by reading their rules and not from asking here.