• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Is being in danger arousing for anybody?

Do you like games where MC or his girls are in danger?

• Yes. Even if I have no control over situation

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Yes. But only if I can prevent bad events from happening

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • No. I prefer to focus on other aspects of gameplay, relax and have fun

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters

NeonSelf

Dec 3, 2019
I've played alot of adult games where MC is in danger. Some mafia boss is coming for you or there is some other threat that you should prepare for... But all you can do is keep dating girls and reading linear story. Sometimes villains threaten one of my girls and I have no game mechanics to help her.

WTF is wrong with these games? Being in danger is disturbing. It may be ok, if I had some mechanics to buy weapons or get stronger. Instead I have to pray on plot armor and keep eating shit like "unexpected" enconters with armed criminals. I have no control over these events or possible outcomes, they just happen because dev wanted this shit to happen. As for me, relying on plot armor completely ruins the mood. I cant enjoy even sex scenes if I know, that there is some killer\blackmailer threatening me and I have done nothing to protect myself.

So my question is, do you like this kind of stories? Why?

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
WTF is wrong with these games?
Their story is written by someone who understood that a game need a background story to serve as backbone, but have absolutely no idea how one write a story.

Do you have other questions ?

Reactions: morphnet