Archived [SoB] Irina

JekyllHyde

Jul 19, 2017
Can I reset the dinner scenes? I'm not getting the invite for the second dinner.
Same question. Do anybody have the value name (data: ?) of the dinners with Irina and Masha?
@sherlockhomes I also changed the three values you wrote about, but that also didn't help.
I think I should add that I already had the blowjob and the first dinner, but the second one never triggered (by that I mean Irina never invited me again). That pushed me to try messing with those three values. I've got both Masha and Irina maxed out (1000; 800; 1000). I have no idea what to do now.

[EDIT]
I've got it. If anyone else was looking for that, type in ужин in the save editor.

mattius77

May 16, 2017
I probably should ask this question under Irina's walkthorugh, but two other people did it there, and there was no answer. There are some threesome scenes with Irina and Shurik in the standalone content. Do anybody know how to trigger them?
Yes you should have. ;)

It's just something that appears as an option at some point if you continue talking to Shura outside his house once you get Irina's depravity up in the stratosphere. You might have to have at least one of the other threesome options with him under way (Aunt Nina, Sveta, Mom alt) for the Irina path to be available, but I haven't looked at the variables tree. That's just how it seems to have happened for me through multiple plays.

Reactions: JekyllHyde
Apr 27, 2017
Yes you should have. ;)

It's just something that appears as an option at some point if you continue talking to Shura outside his house once you get Irina's depravity up in the stratosphere. You might have to have at least one of the other threesome options with him under way (Aunt Nina, Sveta, Mom alt) for the Irina path to be available, but I haven't looked at the variables tree. That's just how it seems to have happened for me through multiple plays.
I really can't get shurilk scene with her, max stats, threesome events with nina, sveta and mom, i talk and talk with him and nothing... May this path get's blocked if you get threesome with masha and irina ?

mattius77

May 16, 2017
Nope, it doesn't get blocked by the Masha threesome. If you're using a cheat QSP I'd recommend simply editing her var for "Shura knows about Irina" (or whatever the name of var is) to '1', then it should trigger the option the next time you talk to Shura during the day.

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
You have to set it on 4..
Talk with shurik, reset day, talk again.. you ll go to Irina's bedroom..
You can invite him again from his street and you have 2 options
Sunday or Saturday.. at Irina's house/hall shell ask you if you want to invite him
2 more scenes.

How to get to "4" I don't know..

mattius77

May 16, 2017
There is now an option to use the phone to call Irina, but she never answers. Changelog for .29 mentions stuff with her at MC's apartment. What to do, what to do........

EDIT: And in true 'Me' fashion, no sooner do I post the question here than I sort it out on my own. Call her at 20:00 (I did it on Saturday) and she'll either rebuff you saying she just had a manicure, or she'll meet MC at the apartment downtown for a Tonight's Girlfriend scene.

Last edited:
Reactions: xoxo1001

shayan

Apr 20, 2017
After some time if you get in the Masha room Irina will massage your dick in the way. At this point you have a choice to make: Tell Masha about harassment or don't tell. Supposedly if you tell Masha she will encourage the relationwith Irina

When should we talk to Masha about her relationship with her mother? I am not given any option to talk about this!